Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Immunity doesn’t block her passive either. This is all intended?

OS
    iOS
    Thus far.. when I've come across the A Corrupt Rescuer in the arena.. she's dead in 1, maybe 2, hits. That may just be the one's I've seen. She's not the "healthiest" of characters.

I do think.. if she dies, the HP reduction block should disappear, worst case, after 1 turn. But it's not a buff.. which just seems like a whole new ability strain. It will need a counter at some point.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    At least she cannot be equipped with Echo Talis. If you manage to get Echo on her any other way, it might get nasty.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    She hasn’t been a problem yet. Its just she is not playing by the rules of the game. Maybe the update tuning notes mentioned immunity has no effect, and I missed it?

Regardless, and at the very least this should be noted in her in game skills descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyColt1860 View Post
    Growing old. I did ALL the challenges bought about 10 extra souls all were 3 star and 1 4 star magnuson character. This is becoming a trend for me with every challenge and character grab possible. Makes it aggravating to the point I want to stop playing. Something has to change seriously, or am I doing something wrong? I love the game it's just I want these new characters and I get bs ones very disheartening
    No man, you’re not doing anything wrong and i can reassure you that ALOT of the players feel the same way about the game recently.

Let’s just say, that we are getting over fed by those dangling carrots. chasing 3 event souls, having to fight 100s of boring battles (at least “auto repeat battles” now) and still somehow knowing that we will be let down once AGAIN staring at those blue eyes. HELL! i’ve opened 150+ event souls and didn’t get the Krampus nor the Edward.... do i expect much from those 3 souls? ofc not! i’ve just stopped investing 100s of $$$ into the game and keep thinking to myself: i don’t really need that toon...

OS
    Android
    Loving auto-play. So much easier to grind through stuff not having to mind my device.

Suggestions to improve Autoplay:

On the ending screen (the 'Tap to end Autoplay" countdown) you currently only show how many SoT you have (x/y).

Pls consider adding to that screen:
    - SoT cost per turn (x) - Good if you forgot!
    - Gold (x)
    - Ironite (x)
    - Trooper points (x)
    - Troopers left (x/y) - if using them
    - Talismans (x/y)

This way if you notice you've hit some value of these you want, (eg: 5000 Trooper points, 625 Ironite, etc) you can abort autoplay and go act on it.

Trooper Autoplay: As it was released with an event that required a specific type of char to complete many events (Sentinel), the thing that I've found most annoying is that I can't limit the Trooper Autoplay to just using specific classes of Troopers (eg: Sentinel). Maybe an advanced box on the Trooper autoplay that gives you some control over the Troopers to use (either select them, or just tick-boxes for each class perhaps)?

Visual effects: The darkening when a toon makes a hit was confusing at first but I don't mind it too much. However it can sometimes be distracting to the eyes (esp if you're tired) so maybe have some option to turn down the effects that maybe disables this and a few other effects perhaps? This sort of thing might help some people on less powerful devices as well.

Noises from Eddies: I'm noticing that when playing with in-game sound/effects off (in game settings, media on device set to a normal volume) that some Eddies still produce audio on attacks. It always seems to be the new Eddies too. I first noticed this when Iron Eddie appeared (I will not call him IE... Ewwwww), and I've now seen it happen with PoM Eddie. Seen this not just on my device but on my g/f's as well (both Android, one Samsung, one HTC).

One other bug that I seem to come across (it's been there for a long time) is when I have low amounts of SoT. The bug now happens a lot more now with Autoplay, especially due to the current event (refilling my SoT regularly).

Say you're playing something that requires 8 SoT each battle and you have 15 on hand. If the time taken is just right, by the end of that battle, you've "just" ticked over from 7 remaining SoT to 8 (through the SoT timed replenishment every 5 mins, without earning any SoT from the battle). When you proceed straight to the next battle, the server gives you the dreaded PVTE0 msg and the game crashes. To me, it seems as though the server and client don't agree on how much SoT are left and the "crash" is its way of resolving the problem. Of course, in the process, this kicks you out of the game.

I've noticed this specifically when it's 4+ mins to the next SoT replenish (when you "just" got that extra SoT).
    Last edited by Cefiar; 04-08-2018 at 05:42 AM.

OS
    Android
    Warlord passive seems to be working. There is still a problem with his Phantom Blade attack. A lot of the time, if his health is very low then he dies when he uses it. This happens even when there is nothing that should be reflecting damage. I've noticed it most when there is a blocker present, but that could simply be because most of the defenses tend to have a blocker (AoS, GPD, WUR).

OS
    Android
    have ghost talismans on my blue lilith, they sometimes trigger for no reason if i get extra turns this was the case before the update too.
    and aof doesn't trigger if a char gets ghost status, this should be wrong if we want to follow spartons argument: "a char has to die first, before he can become a ghost"

oh yeah and the arena is a horrible mess, but don't want to be redundant, i'm sure you guys read that already

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    have ghost talismans on my blue lilith,
    I did that at first . . . then I noticed if she's "ghosted" and her extra turns fire.. they count to remove ghost (3 turns). So she can effectively kill herself while in ghost mode.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I did that at first . . . then I noticed if she's "ghosted" and her extra turns fire.. they count to remove ghost (3 turns). So she can effectively kill herself while in ghost mode.
    good call, not sure if that's intended...3 turns should mean 3 turns regardless of the number of actions for me...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.