Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Agree. The point loss for me is the difference from being in the top 250 to the top 50 so I can understand being miffed though.
    Yeah it's amounts to less Eternal Frags, less Ironite, and less rare souls here... but again.. it's one week. To be frank, I'm more annoyed by 10 IC matches rather than 12, 13, 15... Give me 30/40 IC and I'd be happy

And I swear I lost at least 1000pts total with 4 resets over the course of the week.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I was thinking about this more and more. When it first happened I was quite upset more so from the lack of response and how this could possibly happen. But the more I thought about it I lose out on maybe 500 IC and getting one G/A soul and one skill shard, for people at the high end of the arena we should all have so much what does one soul matter or skill shard or even iron coins for one week matter. We need close to 200K to get all the relics losing out on 500 is less then 1% its like a drop in a bucket. Sometimes it pays to take a step back and just put everything in perspective happy they have this fixed before the arena event kicks off. Plus we got 150 ironite for the server being down for like an hour during one event, which honestly didnt effect me at all so I look at the 150 ironite for making up for this arena fiasco.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I was thinking about this more and more. When it first happened I was quite upset more so from the lack of response and how this could possibly happen. But the more I thought about it I lose out on maybe 500 IC and getting one G/A soul and one skill shard, for people at the high end of the arena we should all have so much what does one soul matter or skill shard or even iron coins for one week matter. We need close to 200K to get all the relics losing out on 500 is less then 1% its like a drop in a bucket. Sometimes it pays to take a step back and just put everything in perspective happy they have this fixed before the arena event kicks off. Plus we got 150 ironite for the server being down for like an hour during one event, which honestly didnt effect me at all so I look at the 150 ironite for making up for this arena fiasco.
    I wish I had the same positive outlook on it as you. It's not the end of the world for sure, just yet another round of disappointment from NF. My guess is my theory or something close to it caused the issue. If that's true, there fix is nothing more than to wait for the reset on Saturday and just let players burn their ironite to climb back up to where they were. It's pretty lame to put the burden on the players for an issue that they caused. Granted, the extra ironite helped but it's partially canceled out by the loss of iron coins and rewards at the end of the week.

Banned
    Did those clowns with their hotshit again increase the defense bonus?

My toons simply do nothing, they don't stun, counter or whatever. Big joke.

And that new advertising style is frauder-style. Would be also enough to report them at Google/Apple.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Did those clowns with their hotshit again increase the defense bonus?

My toons simply do nothing, they don't stun, counter or whatever. Big joke.

And that new advertising style is frauder-style. Would be also enough to report them at Google/Apple.
    What are you trying to say? It's not normal that the enemy CG stubs and freezes all of your team? Is it maybe not normal as well that enemy toons with echo (Red Lilith) often attack 3x in a row?
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    The hotfix borked Angel talismans, since they now never cleanse my Visions but always cleanse the oppo Visions.
    I noticed the Blind debuff never went away; then when the oppo used Blindside, my Visions (and the rest of my team) stayed stunned my turn, but the oppo Visions got cleansed.

OS
    Android
    @Slauki you know what I found really funny?

They let replies like SK's keep going, and remove a simple Spotify playlist... which was a fun post to begin with...

Every day, something here amazes me even more, and not on a good direction...

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorglubZ View Post
    The hotfix borked Angel talismans, since they now never cleanse my Visions but always cleanse the oppo Visions.
    I noticed the Blind debuff never went away; then when the oppo used Blindside, my Visions (and the rest of my team) stayed stunned my turn, but the oppo Visions got cleansed.
    Same thing happened to me. I have pics but cant load from my phone. There are also a number is issues with Seal right now. Basically it blocks all my buffs and doesn’t block anything on AI defense.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    haha-what?
    I feel like I'd be more insulted if I knew what you meant by that. But trolls will be trolls I suppose, they'll find ammunition from anything.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    @Slauki you know what I found really funny?

They let replies like SK's keep going, and remove a simple Spotify playlist... which was a fun post to begin with...

Every day, something here amazes me even more, and not on a good direction...

... Ed.
    lol yeah, britney is worse than insulting the whole world as it seems ...it'S weekend, so if it was planned, what i doubt, it would be indeed kinda "smart". this would actually be impressive since i wouldn't have thought he is capable of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I feel like I'd be more insulted if I knew what you meant by that. But trolls will be trolls I suppose, they'll find ammunition from anything.
    you need a special kind of ability to decode this kind of thinking. we call this "restricted code" here. only guys within a specific iq range (prolly below 75) can understand this.
    Last edited by slauki; 04-14-2018 at 05:52 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.