Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Damn you're right, I misinterpreted the requirement. It was working towards the cosmos battles, not the Battles using Sentinel only. My bad. I put Viking in going forward.
    Would have made it much easier if we could put in any char. It’s again a much grinding event and if I calculated correctly not doable without refill of SoT with ironit to do all missions. So again the request to all: PLEASE SET A SENTINEL CHAR FOR CHAMP!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Banned
    Wow, a totally new event...

You play ages, to get 10 souls that will give you 3* dupes (not to frget how much ironite you have to invest).

No new content, just new OP toons, I really think, that those frauders have big money problems....

OS
    Android
    Getting a weird error with Piece of Mind Eddie. In LOL dungeons, trap disappears without getting hit and I lose 85% of health. Anyone else??

Name:  5F59514D-5B42-4A1B-8D68-FF6BD9D0B3C3.jpeg
Views: 251
Size:  456.9 KB
    Last edited by mikus666; 04-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Didn’t count here, that’s why I posted it. Tried with 3 remaining NF bots. Maybe that was the problem. But remember when playing other missions with only a specific char class required, bringing in an Eddie from other class in back made it not count either.
    Can confirm. If the trooper is not a sentinel, it doesnt count.

I have set a team of sentinels and replay PVE. Some of my trooper-eddies are sentinels, so some of the fights get counted for that mission, but for LOL or Dragon fights you might have to turn off troopers.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Interesting type of an event - perfect for the new auto-grind feature. Not so perfect: Why sentinel class? I assume because of the new Eddie... but Sentinel is the only class without a proper multi-hitter that does damage with both, basic and power move... or did I miss something?

OS
    iOS
    I’m dumb. I got a ten pack of event souls. All 3*....again. My list of unobtainable drops grows. The last time one of these event souls worked for me was when mystic eddie was first released. That’s a long time.

How about a fragment event for one of these new eddies? Or would that be too generous
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    that sort of events are bad for many players like me, i will never see that new eddie like all events of the year, and too long for poor result, a soul that give you 3* useless toon...
    And i bought 11 souls only shit 3* and a shit CR dupe again...i will never buy any souls now before a change in the game i think
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    that sort of events are bad for many players like me, i will never see that new eddie like all events of the year, and too long for poor result, a soul that give you 3* useless toon...
    And i bought 11 souls only shit 3* and a shit CR dupe again...i will never buy any souls now before a change in the game i think

Well, i got the Hallowed Eddie back in January (3 month later than the release) and the Monarch last Month. (that's also 3 month).
    I'm a little low on characters to sacrifice (due to the last sacrifice event), but as the fragment event is before the sacrifice, i'm looking forward to getting that character at least 4 times to get me something to sacrifice.
    And if i don't get him in this month, i'm pretty sure to get him in 3 months.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus666 View Post
    Getting a weird error with Piece of Mind Eddie. In LOL dungeons, trap disappears without getting hit and I lose 85% of health. Anyone else??
    Read up further.... seems his "Complex" ability has a bug that just drains his HP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    Well, i got the Hallowed Eddie back in January (3 month later than the release) and the Monarch last Month. (that's also 3 month).
    I'm a little low on characters to sacrifice (due to the last sacrifice event), but as the fragment event is before the sacrifice, i'm looking forward to getting that character at least 4 times to get me something to sacrifice.
    And if i don't get him in this month, i'm pretty sure to get him in 3 months.
    I didn't had any of them, with souls or sacrifice

all them was in Event "chance to win":

Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, The Prisoner, Iron Eddie, Krampus, Edward the Great, Seventh Son, The Witch Doctor

And i didn't win any of them ...
    I play all troopers all days.