OS
    iOS

Problem at Fighting Spirits

I am having this problem. I've completed the Normal level of the Battlefield realm with the exception of the one skull for 100% health on Fighting Spirits. Here's what happens: I enter the final wave of battle and defeat the Possessed Mines with one strike from my Child of the Damned. My characters take damage when the mines explodes. I then substitute my damaged Wickerman Eddie with my Soldier Eddie with full hit points. I then heal everyone with my Pharoah Bird Eddie which scales on attack points. This usually leaves a slight amount of unhealed damage on the Pharoah Bird and Child of the Damned. I then use Soldier Eddie's Roulette power skill to fully heal everyone. I complete the round with everyone healed and then take a little bit of damage when the two rockets take their turn. I immediately heal everyone with the Roulette power skill again and then kill off the rockets. By all indications I'm at 100% health, yet I don't earn the skull. What gives? Note: I'm a Maiden fan, not a gamer so I'm not extremely literate in these sorts of games. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

OS
    iOS
    It’s the damaged wicker man eddie that’s messing you up. If I’m remembering correctly everyone, including extra eddies have to be at 100%.
    MrFreeze-6530