Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Maintenance later today is this to fix the arena?
    I highly doubt it, since they're convinced it merely compressed the scores. Be patient and they'll continue to ignore it.

Here's a battle from last night. Thought I'd get more than 12 points for it since there score is considerably higher than mine. Guess I just miscalculated.

Name:  20180413_110858-888x432.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  37.3 KB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Thought I'd get more than 12 points for it since there score is considerably higher than mine. Guess I just miscalculated.
    Name:  28bqmc.jpg
Views: 525

OS
    Android
    Thought about it and I have a theory about what happened with the arena reset. This is all speculation, but it makes sense to me at least.

I'm guessing that they have a server cluster rather than a single server. They added a new server, but it was not updated to the rankings before reset it was probably updated at reset. So, it saw all the scores sitting at 1900 instead of the standings from the previous week. When we started playing, it dropped us according to what it thought should be our points. Some people got point jumps because there account got properly reset by the servers with the right data. Points aren't counting right because of the difference between what one server thinks vs what the other one thinks. Apparently, they have no way to just copy the highest point totals to all servers. Hopefully, when the arena resets again it will at least start us at the proper point based on what our score is showing now. It doesn't fix the problem of current standings or points, and since there has been very little communication regarding the issue other than have patience I wouldn't hold my breath on any other fixes for it.

OS
    Android
    Askora, I'm seeing the same thing regarding points awarded for victories. They seem to bear no relationship to how my point total compares to that of my opponent. I often see +12s when I beat players much higher than me and would normally see +16s or more.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Banned
    And forgotten.

The frauders won again.

If those frauders would have a little respect for the players, the would give the players a compensation.

I think the score should reset every week. It's fair. There are top 10 players that don't spend ironite that can maintain while the majority of players prob in dualist 1 have a much harder grind to break into top 250.

Yeah it seems old/new data are on 2 or more servers causing the point errors

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    I think the score should reset every week. It's fair. There are top 10 players that don't spend ironite that can maintain while the majority of players prob in dualist 1 have a much harder grind to break into top 250.

Yeah it seems old/new data are on 2 or more servers causing the point errors
    I have to disagree on the score resetting every week. That is actually one of the only real perks of being near the top. It means I get to grind less, and less grinding is a plus. It's also a plus for lower tier players as they don't get stuck facing a list full of nightmare defenses. I can assure you that if breaking top 250 is tough for you, then some of the top defenses will mop the floor with you. Finally I'm willing to bet, that even after NF's server screwup and making players use their ironite to regain the points lost, that at reset most of the people who put forth an effort finished close to the same place as always.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Name:  28bqmc.jpg
Views: 525

this picture is EXACTLY why i hate HATE the corrupt rescuer, put a f-ing orange on Buzz's front and a fake mustachio and {PRESTO!

OS
    Android
    make that UNDEAD rescuer, my dead brain cells are showing. And true old school Maiden fan will have things like this happen. Happened before when I mentioned never getting the "Mariner" but having 4 Vampires. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner song led me to rename the salty dog sailor Eddie-you know I can't think of his name now either. Let's see Iron Maiden + 1980's = dead brain cells, yeah that sounds about right-E

OS
    Android
    I reached out to "Sam" again and got this...

Sam Johnson (Nodding Frog Limited)

Apr 17, 11:01 AM PDT

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are currently investigating the issue
    Unfortunately we do not have an update about it at this time.

We thank you for your patience while we look into it.

Kind Regards,

Sam