Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Got only one, dupe warrior.

OS
    Android
    I got the purple one. Not a dupe but not really the one I wanted. At least the payout from sacrificing the common souls and getting many rare souls as rewards looted me Shaman, Pharaoh and Samurai Eddie, and the Witch Doctor. Lucky me!
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I went into this event heavy. The auto play is awesome, but also very east to spend a ton of ironite.

Final approximate stats.

Ironite used - 2200
    Warrior soilders - 17
    Rare Souls - 25
    Liliths - 4

So the only Lilith I had going in was the gunner I purchased.
    1st drop another gunner
    2nd drop Warrior
    3rd drop Warrior dupe
    4th drop another gunner dupe

I was hoping to pull at least 2 new Liliths. Though, maybe I can make good use of a pair of gunners, and warriors.

I'm 100 frontier coins short of purchasing 2 Liliths. So what should I buy first?

1. Sentinel
    2. Mage
    3. Assasin

Good event, but I'm disappointed with the dupe Liliths. I won't go in this heavy again.

OS
    Android
    Yes auto pilot makes the events like this rich harvests, I would have done three days like the first 24 hour marathon but no ironite to burn like some others had. Really a blast to get 800 SOT and set it fly while I sleep, waking up to HUGE reward pile. Great addition NF. And for those stacks of dupes and Soldiers the upcoming Marksman sacrifice should be equally fun. I have 2 vortexes and 2 tier 7 in the cue..waiting to see if there is a new Marksman tune worth acquiring? PVP run first.

OS
    iOS
    No clue how much I burned... didnt keep track of rare souls.. probably around 6.. over 1000 normal souls though.

Ended with 12 soldiers and 2 Lilith Souls.

First Lilith soul gave me my 4th Gunner Lilth... and 100 Frontier Coins - which I promptly used to purchase the warrior Lilith.

Second Lilith soul, luckily, gave me the final missing Lilith in my herd.. Sentinel. I now have all 5.

.... And thanks to the extra, high essence, soldiers a vortex fill with skill shards to power the new Liliths.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..