Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Fragment events are so much easier with auto-replay... sooooooo much easier...

I just wonder if this Warrior Soldier is going to give all the other soldiers inferiority complexes... I mean.. there's a marked power increase here.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Just happened to have some extra cash this week. Picked up a couple of the packs and the Talisman set. Equiped to my Red Lilith and backing up wih ACR..its quite nasty. Visions Eddie might need to be replaced now wih some sort of healer/reviver eddie. Immunity is still King in PVP but being able to swat your opponents max hp by 20% every round is pretty nasty. Expect another meta shift soon! Soon as Allied Warriors start appearing the relic disparity will be interesting to watch.

OS
    Android
    I set the man as my champ temporarily. I can see him hitting pretty hard and with the right setup he could be a great farmer.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Fragment events are so much easier with auto-replay... sooooooo much easier...

I just wonder if this Warrior Soldier is going to give all the other soldiers inferiority complexes... I mean.. there's a marked power increase here.
    Yes. Best feature of the game now. Flew through all 50 Troopers in an hour or so. Will be able to grind LoL constantly if I choose to spend my Ironite. Brillisnt feature for this event.

Bit disappointed from 50 runs of LoL X I only got 70 Lilith Frags but ah well. They aren’t designed to be easily got in 1 event.

OS
    iOS
    Best part it you can load SOT with a couple refills ahead of time, then let auto-replay run for quite a while.

The W Soldier seems a tad weak in terms of hitting if you ask me, but he is just a soldier.. weak with good power moves though. Seems to deal roughly 3-4k damage with its 6 hits - 2 skill shards applied, and 3 5star lvl 50 Necropolis talismans and 3 4star lvl 4o green overwhelming - running W LOL lvl X. A couple more skill shards may bring that up to 5-6k damage, but that's not a whole lot, still around the standard 6k cap... I do believe it's the ONLY warrior class toon with revive capabilities though.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-10-2018 at 04:50 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have mine with burn and hunter Talismans for when Navigator Eddie uses Roaring Wave. Bye bye opposition lol.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Will have to try that I haven't really explored him much.. letting auto-replay grind away.. hoping more to get those last 2 Liliths I need. I imagine Necropolis talismans on W Lilith is where the juicy spot is for them
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Sparton_LOTB;70583]
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

3x chance of ...? ... otherwise it's just a pointless number ...

-----------------------------------------------

Update: and 3 runs Level VII plus 4 run Level X gave me 2 Rare Souls ...

290 Red Soldier fragments and 80 Lilith fragments

------------------------------------------

The nasty talismans cost 10,99 Euro on Android (get f...) ...

On the positive side: Auto play really is a blessing and works good ... but it's also nasty as you are tempted to burn through ironite like nothing - but that's fine - everybody has it in their own hands

P.S: Red Soldier has a bigger gun compared to green or blue

P.P.S: LoL also shrinks your Max HP now? Or did I miss that one in an earlier update?
    Last edited by hold; 04-10-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Were the Necro-Talismans available before?
    I fought against a team yesterday and one of their characters did that to me. (all i remember is, he had a gunner lilith) he hit so heavy, my blue lilith and assassin valkyre vere instant gone and all i saw, that my green lilith and PoM-Eddie had a greyed-out part of their live, which is the effect of that talisman, or do other characters have that effect?

To the event: it's always good to see fragment events, especially as i'm 450/500 lilith frags on one device.
    The drop rates seem a bit low, but i'll get my red soldier. He seems fine.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Hmmm. After around 240 SoT, I’ve got around 80 warrior, and only 15 Lilith frags. I’m trying to remain positive, but it’s starting to feel like my account is jinxed. Guess I’ll just auto it as much as I can. Only 325 frags to finally get a Lilith... I hope they didn’t lower the rates since last time.
    MrFreeze-6530