Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Which Level do you farm for most effectievness?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Which Level do you farm for most effectievness?
    Usually higher levels give you better rewards.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    Were the Necro-Talismans available before?
    I fought against a team yesterday and one of their characters did that to me. (all i remember is, he had a gunner lilith) he hit so heavy, my blue lilith and assassin valkyre vere instant gone and all i saw, that my green lilith and PoM-Eddie had a greyed-out part of their live, which is the effect of that talisman, or do other characters have that effect?
    I guess the team you fought also had an Assassin CR. She is doing that with her base move now.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    awesome the game freezes are back...playing on auto 2nd time in the row my sol did an attack and nothing hapends after that. they watch each other very peacefully...

Name:  2018-04-10 14_56_37-NoxPlayer.png
Views: 352
Size:  818.5 KB

sorry guys i'm playing for a while now, and i cannot remember a worse state of the game...everything is messed up after two years...i hate to complain that much, but well it's the truth unfortunatly...
    Last edited by slauki; 04-10-2018 at 01:03 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    and the necropolis talisman are a pay to win approach . red lilith wasn't strong enough before now she can even reduce my health up to 70% (if i buy the talismans) and nothing i can do against it? do you really think this is a that good of an idea? i'm sure this is not from a players perspective, but seems the monetary reasons are more important. won't follow any pay to win path, i hope others won't too.

edit: game freezes at the draw, had to forceclose, but didn't caunt as loss i belive...WTH is going on here:

Name:  2018-04-10 15_42_28-.png
Views: 258
Size:  1.48 MB
    Last edited by slauki; 04-10-2018 at 01:57 PM.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    and the necropolis talisman are a pay to win approach . red lilith wasn't strong enough before now she can even reduce my health up to 70% (if i buy the talismans) and nothing i can do against it? do you really think this is a that good of an idea? i'm sure this is not from a players perspective, but seems the monetary reasons are more important. won't follow any pay to win path, i hope others won't too.
    You know that this isn't the first time they've done this right? They always market a brand new talisman set by talking about it in patch notes, first releasing it as an in app purchase, and then later they show up in an event for you to grind. The only advantage of buying them now is that you have them before the other guys for a little while and coming from a non competitive player I'm happy to just wait till the free ones come out.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android

edit: game freezes at the draw, had to forceclose, but didn't caunt as loss i belive...WTH is going on here:
    2nd PVTE-something within an hour ... but Cash grabs and new meta are way more important than bugfixing ... how long are those LoL crashes in the game now? Right! Since the introduction of LoL!

Well I got the Soldier - will not do a silly grind for a Lilith with those drops - not wasting anymore extra ressources ... pointless ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android

Name:  2018-04-10 15_42_28-.png
Views: 258
Size:  1.48 MB
    I have to agree about the pay to win. New effect that has 0 counters to it. Talismans that have 0 counters and only available for purchase. Guess now we have to wait for the super sparkle rainbow cleanse that removes the effect. Or as was also suggested by Yup I believe, put it down and walk away. The more the chance to win becomes simple RNG or money spent, the worse the game gets.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    You know that this isn't the first time they've done this right? They always market a brand new talisman set by talking about it in patch notes, first releasing it as an in app purchase, and then later they show up in an event for you to grind. The only advantage of buying them now is that you have them before the other guys for a little while and coming from a non competitive player I'm happy to just wait till the free ones come out.
    We all know this isn't the first time, but now they are more aggressive on the P2W path, Relics, and now the only thing that counter Relics is this Talismans, that's a bubblegum / band-aid way of "fix" that what was intentionally broken.

I don't remember seeing such powerful Talismans being sold only trough real money purchase. And besides, we are having a LOT of new talismans up on the store with every new patch from the past months, and WHERE THE HELL is the OTHER WAY TO GET THEN?

Soon™ ??? LOL plz...

Iron Maiden and Community are still holding up my desire to play the game, but the recent path that NF is taking... may changes things for a lot of players. P2W is bad, no matter how much anyone try and defend then, Star Wars Battlefront II prove this point as a AAA Title with a gigantic franchise behind the game.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    yeah that's true, but it's not that bad if they sell carriage rider eddie or some mediocre talismans...but game changing talismans shouldn't be available for P2W players only, if you try to be a F2P game as it was stated some time ago... all in all i cannot name one recent game related change (aside autoplay) which was good (relics/liliths/health decrease without an appropriate counter/nekropolis talismans for sell, not to mention the recent instability at every area of the game).

although good old nekro (for those who remember) would be proud if he would see that he got his own necropolis taliusmans now:
    Last edited by slauki; 04-10-2018 at 02:39 PM.