View Poll Results: Who should I make my champ?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurai - pretty fun with echo and advantage

2 9.09%
  • Grim Reaper - boring

0 0%
  • Viking - ehh

0 0%
  • FotD - not bad

0 0%
  • Cyborg - he rules

6 27.27%
  • Navigator - best farmer

7 31.82%
  • VHE - immortality and guard, he’s my pvp guy

4 18.18%
  • Max another one punk!

3 13.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Tailgunner with 6 Hunter talismans is unreal when accompanied by red Lilith Desesrt Marauder and wrath running Shadow talismans clearing LOL X in hi 20s and mid 30s on autoplay. Run him for Underworld Shadows in the Valley to get 3 star evo shards instead of Powerslave which gives junk and takes too long.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    it depend of LOL day.
    Personally i try to change
    If you don't want to change Navigator
    I’ve thought about doing this, but never got around to it. These days my navigator team takes out all LoL.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Tailgunner with 6 Hunter talismans is unreal when accompanied by red Lilith Desesrt Marauder and wrath running Shadow talismans clearing LOL X in hi 20s and mid 30s on autoplay. Run him for Underworld Shadows in the Valley to get 3 star evo shards instead of Powerslave which gives junk and takes too long.

I don’t have the red Lilith, but I have been using that DM, Wrath combo. Those talismans make him hit like he used to. I use navigator and switch the fourth depending on the day. Yellow chopper comes in handy for some of those.

I hear ya on powerslave. I was against it for a long time and ran game of death. I no longer need 3* evo mats as much, so I’ve been running the cheaper ones to get through troopers quicker. There’s also been talk of better ironite drops there, but I can’t confirm it.

Edit: I have considered maxing tailgunner in the past, but never went through with it. Maybe I should. I’ve got the shards.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 04-13-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    You probably remember all this but I had VHE for a long time. When I maxed him, it was before Sparton and Kaz sent him on the roller coaster of ups and downs. He wasn’t all that great, but he was my rarest at the time, so I maxed him.

I’ve got navigator now. Sometimes I’ll run powerslave with troopers eddies and the character I’m leveling. I always liked navigators for that.

But I figured a poll might be fun, and it’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of these threads on here. So, yeah I know it doesn’t really matter which one I choose (especially with auto replay) but what the hell. It’s fun clicking buttons.

Hit me up if you get an open spot. It’d be great to have you back on the list.
    Yes I do remember, and had to vote VH. Good to see you back man. I've been trying to find a spot for you since. Give me some time on that.

OS
    iOS
    No problem. I’m leaving about ten spots open for the moment. I’ve taken on some non forum troopers, but I’m holding the rest for former troopers and possibly other forum members. There’s a bunch of you guys I’d like to have back on my list. And thanks to those of you who have already contacted me. And a really special thanks to those who stuck out my 2 month break! I won’t drop names, you know who you are

I did the same thing last year. A break after the new year seems to refresh my interest in the game.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Former trooper and I'd be happy to add you, but I'm full up at the moment with consistent players. Also, have a pending request if I get an opening. If I find a spot I'll let you know.

Had to vote for the max another one! Should always be maxing more. Need the latest and greatest Eddie everytime!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Former trooper and I'd be happy to add you, but I'm full up at the moment with consistent players. Also, have a pending request if I get an opening. If I find a spot I'll let you know.

Had to vote for the max another one! Should always be maxing more. Need the latest and greatest Eddie everytime!
    Thanks man, no worries.
    I’ve thought about maxing another one, but I can’t decide who. Rainmaker would be cool, but he’d take a big chunk of my saved shards. Trooper? Eternity? Tailgunner? A lot of people seem to like pharaoh, but I never really did. I could never decide so I just leveled up a pumpkin.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Samurai is the most amusing. I love watching him headslap the opposition six or seven times in a row 😀

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    It doesn't matter much to me who your champ is, though I do prefer it be an Eddie. That said, I think you should max TG... he can be a lot of fun, in the right circumstances. Aces is pretty baddass too... if you have him, I'd say he'd be worth the shards as well.

... and if I actually still believed that Gauntlet was ever gonna come out (I don't), I'd say maxing Pharaoh would be a fine idea... for that purpose.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    It doesn't matter much to me who your champ is, though I do prefer it be an Eddie. That said, I think you should max TG... he can be a lot of fun, in the right circumstances. Aces is pretty baddass too... if you have him, I'd say he'd be worth the shards as well.

... and if I actually still believed that Gauntlet was ever gonna come out (I don't), I'd say maxing Pharaoh would be a fine idea... for that purpose.

Thanks buddy. I just stuck with navigator since he had the most votes. No aces, one of the ones I was hoping to see after sacrificing a months worth of souls the other day. I’m a bit salty about my results from that. Maybe I’m crazy, but I think drop rates are worse now than they were a year ago. We’ll never know though, and they won’t admit it if it’s true.
    MrFreeze-6530