Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Guardian Rumble (Arena) - Featuring EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Grab Rare Sentinel Souls, Sentinel Legendary Souls, exclusive talismans, and more by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until April 21st, 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Rare Sentinel Soul x1 + True Talisman x1
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Rare Sentinel Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1 + Heal Talisman x1
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 + True Talisman x1 [FULL SET!] + Heal Talisman x1 + Sacrificial Talisman x1
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Rare Sentinel Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1 + Heal Talisman x1 [FULL SET!] + Sacrificial Talisman x1
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Rare Sentinel Soul x3 + Sacrificial Talisman x1 [FULL SET!]

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 300 (to a max of 1000 wins), that gets you Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2 + True Talisman x1 + Heal Talisman x1 + Sacrificial Talisman x1 for each stretch goal achieved!

You’ll notice that many of the rewards from this event are talismans. Collect these powerful sets to gain an edge in the Arena (and elsewhere!) before they become available in the future:

Sacrificial Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to full heal all allies when the equipped character dies!

Heal Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to get a Healing Wind skill, which is a Power Skill that heals all allies!

True Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to start battle with a True Damage Reduction Shield, which reduces true damage taken by 70%!

You can check your progress at any time by going to the Event tab of the Challenges screen. These rewards will be immediately delivered to you via loot chest at the end of the battle when you meet the milestone requirement. There is no waiting until after the event is over, and no need to manually claim from the Challenges screen!

Finally, we have a series of tie-in promotional store items in the shop. If you find yourself short the wins to get to a tier that will finish a talisman set, you can buy a single copy of a desired talisman for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of each talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Banned
    Apma, Apma, Apma

Finally find someone, that knows what he is doing

OS
    Android
    Oh, cool, an arena event for those who have the best characters, talismans and relics ...

Okay, I will not complain. I am very happy with these new talismans, it seems that it will be very useful in my Golden Son (Sentinel). It is good to see that you have heard our feedback and have not been corrupted by the pay-to-win side of the games of this capitalist world. This is how a good event has to be: great challenges, great rewards, and the means to achieve the same thing investing in the game otherwise.

Good job guys!

OS
    Android
    My weak defense is on, enjoy!

OS
    iOS
    Also running weak defense. Gentlemen, you may kill at will

OS
    iOS
    Nice rewards and weak defence put up like usual. Want to aim for 600 but I know I’ll get fed up and stop at 300. Relics, coin toss and work no doubt will stop me as I know I’ll lose 100+ if I aim for 600. Doubt I’ll have the paitence to complete 700 battles. Wish it was battles completed with a minimum win %. But ah well, will never happen.

OS
    Android
    Mmh, i wish they would change these kind of events that defense wins count.... this would be a very good advantage AND time saving at these 24/7 Arena Events... :/
    And i don't think that we can call it really PvP... The Defense is controlled by AI and a lot of Bugs..

But the good thing is.., that these talis will come later, that this time the Event isn't that important too reach the 300. But i aim for it.. we will see.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 04-15-2018 at 10:16 AM.

OS
    Android
    I still think that 300 Wins is a LOT with the current state of the game...

And of course they would only put not-game changing Talismans behind events with no IAP involved.

This talis are not that good, there are better green 3 sets talis that are more significant then this, so they are "ok" to be given.

Weak-er men defense UP, feel free to engage.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    How much does the power skill of Heal talisman cost?!? If it is 10, they are useless. This is not a information to hide!

OS
    iOS
    One Iron Eddie defense.

Beat the gui-tar out of him.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 04-15-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many