OS
    iOS

Has BNW simply stopped dropping talismans for higher levels?

Seriously DAYS of playing level 7-10 of GOL, GOF, and GOD.. not one single talisman drop... not one.

I know they aren't supposed to drop every time.. but zero after dozens of runs???? Come on. And I mean zero. Not merely talismans I don't want. I'm literally seeing zero talisman drops above level 7 in ANY of the BNW areas. If I drop to levels 4, 5, 6.... then I start seeing them drop every 2 or 3 runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Strange. I've been having MORE luck these last few days. I got three rage talismans on IX in two days and a zone talisman on IX yesterday...

OS
    iOS
    well damn me then.. I'm seeing nuthin.. nuthin I tell ya! I don't even want Rage/Zone/Quake/Comet/Lightning - just looking for Chance, Immortality and Echo. I can get Chance because it drops at level 5.. but the other two need level 7 or better.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I remember a little while back someone said it seems rng works in waves...maybe I'm riding a lucky wave right now and soon it'll taper off and I'll get crap. While the gettin' is good I'm gonna keep trying for the tails needed to complete the missions.

I'm sure soon enough you'll start to get the tails you're after. By soon, I mean Night City soon...

OS
    Android
    Im looking for Advantage and Inmunity Talis on GOL but sadly all i get is Evolution Runes for Talismans, 3 stars also, and only 3-9 of them per Run. Im going to just leave it because im wasting a lot of SoT.
    Anyways i just think is bad luck, i once had this problem with LoL, with 50 runs on lvl X and not a single 3 star Evolution Rune to Upgrade my toons.
    It will just past in a moment, i don't even think they decrease the Drop rate, so the unique solution is just to wait.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I got a rage talisman last night, and finished another echo set the day before that. They are definitely dropping.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Getting nothing but evo runes. Only done 10 runs and only 1 Strike talis on level 7 of GoF.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I’ve started to receive a few 2* runes at level 10. That never used to happen. I’ve drop one zone talisman from 50 runs of GOL.

OS
    iOS
    I just did a run on GoL 9 and got three talisman drops in one hit - RNG for you! (one Advantage, one Quake and one Shell) as well as some runes!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496