Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It's another RNG event... What's the big deal? It's a standard event.
    But the Beast, which is "Eddie's ultimate foe" can now be a part of Eddie's team... what the hell?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    9 infinity souls and finally drop the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. That toon was useful about 14 months ago. So by 2020 I should have all the Eddies that were released in 2017. Yeah!

other than poor drop rates, I did enjoy having to manually run my warrior team through NOB. The timing of the immunity is critical.

OS
    Android
    Samurai, wnbol and hellhound. Lost 1 out of 12 autoplay matches so far.

OS
    Android
    this guy has power and also weakness-everything is "6" so hp is low with damage and collateral effects off the charts..Name:  b.png
Views: 339
Size:  753.0 KBName:  l.png
Views: 231
Size:  610.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Fuck Off. That really sucks, the beast himself as a Event only Charakter... i burned my whole ironite for 20 souls and only got bullshit. Now i wont get him... cause he wont return 😬

I mean.. ITS the beast and that means, he should be able go get in the Future aswell... he is essentially for this Game

Im thinking to burn my whole Pile of souls and quitting the Game..

OS
    Android
    I beg you devs: Please think about it. Let the beast be avaible in a other way too. Maybe via a fragment Event or Frontier Coins..

I dont want to leave. Really.

OS
    iOS
    30 souls, 28 3* chars, two 4* dupes. Not even sure why I was surprised...

OS
    iOS
    I think chances are pretty good that the Beast will be indeed available in other ways in the future. The event note - as usual - does not say that it won‘t be available after completion of the event, but that it may be a long time until it returns. So there should be a chance for those who weren‘t lucky (including me thus far) - it just may take a few days, weeks or months.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    well, i burned my 800-900 ironite on all devices.
    10-Pack: not a single red-eye.
    2x3-pack plus 2 single souls (so 8 souls) on device 2: 1 red and that was the beast. Lucky me, but that's the account where i play 2x red lilith + gunner lilith....
    3rd account: also 8 souls. At least 1 5* , a shaman eddie. Don't have him there so i'm ok with it, although i highly would have needed the beast here, as this is my assassin-team.

I tested the beast a bit: His final stats seem like kind of joke. Looks funny with everything being 666(6) (even shards), but seems a bit little life on first sight.
    Tried him in PVP with counter/3x purple: no result, as he died every freaking time before i could use him.
    Second try PVP (Steel/purple): well, now he lives. Despite his ridiculous attack/magic numbers, his damage is pretty good (4-6000 true aoe damage).
    He replaced my yellow lilith and pairs very well with 2 red lilith due to his burns. I did not get his finisher done by now, as all 10 enemies i faced died within round 1.

Sure, this kind of looks like a pay/ironite-burn event, but which event isn't? Plus i'm hoping, he beast will be added to the frontier-section. (as the lilith are, too)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    But the Beast, which is "Eddie's ultimate foe" can now be a part of Eddie's team... what the hell?
    They worked it out lmao
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings