Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    yeah.. I'd have expected perhaps a higher drop rate for a limited release character... it's one thing if you can then pick up the character via other souls or fragments, but with no plans for a secondary acquisition.. liking the event even less.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    It does ease the disappointment some knowing there will be more opportunities to get him. Not being a difference maker in the arena at this point also eases the blow. That arena part could change I know.

Overall I like the mission style events, but not this type with an extremely limited opportunity at a rare toon.

Looking forward to the souls event. My toon inventory is bursting at the seams.

OS
    iOS
    I grinded out the last few warrior missions I had. Got three more souls.

Name:  9D002DDC-E1D8-451F-8156-383E7B8E23B2.jpeg
Views: 253
Size:  138.9 KB

My main gripe with these event souls (all of them, not just infernal) is the lack of any rewarding feeling for participating in the event. That notb crap was annoying and time consuming. I left it feeling empty. I put in the time, jumped through the hoops NF put in front of me, and got absolutely nothing for my effort. Sure, I can sacrifice my dupes, but for what? More nothing. Guys, I think you can do better than this.

Edit: I know you guys are always worrying about tanking the game economy or something, but...immortal soul event. That was easily the best soul event as far as the players were concerned, and it didn’t hurt anything. Please consider removing 3* drops from event souls. I’d feel a little less cheated if I had 20 4* for my efforts instead of 3 dupes and a bunch of 3* that aren’t worth crap to sacrifice.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 04-23-2018 at 11:49 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding The Beast, I just wanted to jump in to note that while you won't be able to get more Infernal Souls for chances to get him once the event is over, he absolutely will return in the future. We don't have an exact plan for when or how, but unlike other event exclusive characters, it's not likely that he'll just be a rare drop from any souls that can drop a 5★ Assassin; he will be something that players can work towards in some fashion to earn.

There will still be the chance to earn him from Infernal Souls even after the event is over, if you keep the souls you earn until later.

In most other games that are like ours, getting more of the currency used for revives/summons/inventory expansions/etc is very heavily constrained outside of purchases, and is instead primarily doled out via event objectives. However, in our game, many more routine actions in the game give you renewable resources of Ironite that most other games wouldn't do (daily Skull Quests, Satellite 15, Sacrifices, chance per enemy killed in PVE and PVP battles, etc), so much of that "income" is baked into the base game instead of the event rewards. The same goes for stuff like Skill Shards, 3★ Evo Materials, and even Sands of Time or Sands of War (almost all of the things I listed also have a chance of each of those rewards).

The end result is the same; if you actively play the game (even if you're not top of things like the Arena leaderboard), you'll get a fairly sizable amount of Ironite, Skill Shards, etc to spend on what you will. In the case of Ironite, this can add up to literally thousands of it per year in Legacy of the Beast, and that income climbs as we add new one-time or renewable resources for new features and content.
    Thanks @Sparton_LOTB for the info! I believe it's that kind of clarity that we're all waiting for here. It is very bad and evil this of "get the new character now, spending all your ironite on soul packs with less than 1.64% chance of getting it!". This will never catch on, and you NEED to learn this by announcing this type of event.

I understand everyone's hype, but like many other characters, The Beast to me is just one more that if I can get, it will be profit. Nothing else. And of course he would end up returning after its exclusive release, even if it took too long.

But the point is not that it's a special char and that's a special chance to get it, considering I haven't seen anyone complaining about the new warrior being that he's not available in normal souls either. The problem is to use this suspicious marketing to try to convince us to invest in the game. In fact, we're don't just talking about the game, everyone here loves the band and they just hate to see that kind of thing associated with it. And as much as any of the team, as a fan and player, I want to see this game become better and better.

Anyway, I hope you understand what I mean. Keep up the great work! I look forward to the sacrificial event and the next patch.
    Last edited by Kurzgesagt; 04-24-2018 at 12:18 AM.

OS
    Android
    I've been considering converting all non-guaranteed event souls from here on out, that way I actually get something useful out of them. I get mostly blue Newborns from them as it stands.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    ... new features and content.
    Coming soon!

OS
    Android
    I dont know how to feel, i play the game since the begining, but every time the game gets boring and i have to star with another account. First time in the begining, i ended the story and there were nothing to do. Start again and again with the same pattern. My mobile gets old so i left the game. In march of the previous year i change my phone and start the game again, gets an Cyborg, Pyro Soldier Red, Golden Son Magus and Greeen Bomber, everything was great but, brave new world appears and i dont have a team for that, only for arena. So i start again, and again, and again, completing the game, misions and getting good positioned in arena. In all theese times i noticed that the drop rate has become crapier and crapier.
    Two weeks ago i start again, get and Mystic Eddie, Pharaon King Dog, Nomad and Red Soldier in the event, among 4 5* sacrifical hearts and like 10 4* irrelevant toons, a very high drop rate, everything in the first week and from rare souls. The last week, i did not get anything at all, having to spend al my sands in Powerslave to get like 5 2* evo runes, farming lol to get 1 3* evo shard (and colourless, i needed the color one) i spend all my ironite for the beast and nothing. In arena i can't win anything for the relics or for the bad organization i that (i , level 30 with no maxed toons fighting among lvl 100 player with maxed toons and etc, only for having 1600 point) The worst? The game gets boring, in the first time, before i complete the story. I sacrificed everything i got, in that process i get like 250 rare souls, 150 a/g rare souls, 7 Legendary souls and 16 skill shards (only 16, really?). With this souls i only get a Vampire hunter eddie, green and blue priest, Yellow undead rescuer and gunner children of the danmend, among wothless 4* (really worthless, or not, but with few resources and only 16 skill shards the are worthless).
    So, i noticed a pattern, if you are very lucky in the begining of your playtrough you are going to have a bad time, getting nothing from souls. The game needs you to refill your sands to get you the things you need ( the first amount of sand spended in lol get you shards, but, if you refill, you get the wanted evo shards. Or in bnw, you want an talisman? refill your sands). Its really annonyng how the game need that you spend your life in it so you can have nice things (no very nice, just nice or needed).
    Now im leaving the game, with deception, it was a really good game, but the drop system is corrupt. You dont get souls, the souls you get gives you nothing. Hours spended to evoluting a talisman to 4* and hours to get it to lvl 80. Event rewarding those who spent time in the game with nothing just dupes or inservible toons.
    I cant spend all day in the game, i acept that i can get #1 in arena, or get all toons, but at least something nice or usefull, maybe more skill shars so i can make some damage. I dont know if this going to do some usefull, i just want to dicharge my anger with the RNG system (i read an new about how a computer never can be random or generate random data/chances, think in that). Sorry for the gramar, im from argentina. Maybe in the future the game will be worth, but not in these days

In most other games that are like ours, getting more of the currency used for revives/summons/inventory expansions/etc is very heavily constrained outside of purchases, and is instead primarily doled out via event objectives. However, in our game, many more routine actions in the game give you renewable resources of Ironite that most other games wouldn't do (daily Skull Quests, Satellite 15, Sacrifices, chance per enemy killed in PVE and PVP battles, etc), so much of that "income" is baked into the base game instead of the event rewards. The same goes for stuff like Skill Shards, 3★ Evo Materials, and even Sands of Time or Sands of War (almost all of the things I listed also have a chance of each of those rewards).

The end result is the same; if you actively play the game (even if you're not top of things like the Arena leaderboard), you'll get a fairly sizable amount of Ironite, Skill Shards, etc to spend on what you will. In the case of Ironite, this can add up to literally thousands of it per year in Legacy of the Beast, and that income climbs as we add new one-time or renewable resources for new features and content.
    Sorry Sparton, but WHAT A LOAD OF BULLCRAP!!! All we get from you is excuses excuses excuses!

I don’t know what shitty game are you comparing to, but those which i’ve played offer:
    -When a new character is introduced, you can actually get it by completing all the event challenges, not just a chance to get it!

-There is always some “10th soul is a guaranteed 5*” or “open 10, get 11th free” sort of RNG compensation!

-The currency might be harder to come by, but if i’m patient, i can later spend it to actually GET my desired character by buying some kind of “fragments” of it.
    What do i need thousands of ironite for, when all i get for it is 3* crap dupes?!

-the other games are full of content where i can choose what and when do i want to play.
    There is nothing to do in LotB and the team has settled with the easiest way to grab the players money, with very little effort required by just releasing new characters. OFCOURSE! Why bother with designing new levels or writing some story? Just paint the freaking soldier red or make a NPC a playable character....”ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!” (good old teleshopping trick!) and people will spill hundreds of $$$ just to have it...well for a CHANCE to have it.

How about you stop comparing and instead LISTEN to YOUR players, playing YOUR game. We all tell you that the drops (and the overall rewards in the game) are ridiculously bad and all you ever replay is “Yeah! But look at him and him and BLAAAAH BLAAAAH!”

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Sorry Sparton, but WHAT A LOAD OF BULLCRAP!!! All we get from you is excuses excuses excuses!

I don’t know what shitty game are you comparing to, but those which i’ve played offer:
    -When a new character is introduced, you can actually get it by completing all the event challenges, not just a chance to get it!

-There is always some “10th soul is a guaranteed 5*” or “open 10, get 11th free” sort of RNG compensation!

-The currency might be harder to come by, but if i’m patient, i can later spend it to actually GET my desired character by buying some kind of “fragments” of it.
    What do i need thousands of ironite for, when all i get for it is 3* crap dupes?!

-the other games are full of content where i can choose what and when do i want to play.
    There is nothing to do in LotB and the team has settled with the easiest way to grab the players money, with very little effort required by just releasing new characters. OFCOURSE! Why bother with designing new levels or writing some story? Just paint the freaking soldier red or make a NPC a playable character....”ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!” (good old teleshopping trick!) and people will spill hundreds of $$$ just to have it...well for a CHANCE to have it.

How about you stop comparing and instead LISTEN to YOUR players, playing YOUR game. We all tell you that the drops (and the overall rewards in the game) are ridiculously bad and all you ever replay is “Yeah! But look at him and him and BLAAAAH BLAAAAH!”
    Wrong! They are also releasing new Talismans as cash grabs ...

My favourite games are actually the ones I pay once and play for the rest of my life if I want to without the risk of the servers going offline one day. I'm happy to throw some money in a game once in a while if I get rewarded. Why not 10 bucks for a War for the Overworld expansion - I get a new campaign and can play it forever. The mighty Humble Bundles where I get a bunch of games for less than 10 Euro - here? I get P2W talismans for 11 Euro (well I didn't - I dind't fall for this FOMO)

I said it before and I stick to it: LotB preys on the gaming addicted and exploits a loyal fanbase.

I bought this 15 dys 35 ironite a day for 6 or 7 Euro (forgot) - this starter pack. Things like that I can see the value or the point - but 109 Euro for a 5* soul - go f**k ... - not talking about the ironite as that's only good for refills as you hardly get anything out of the souls.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    the game don't go in the right way for sure.....if i use ironit or not, same result: i never loot the new character, result: i didn't use any ironit for "chance to win" something in that game
    I did all events and in 2018: 0 event characters, seriously we are at the end of april!!!!

You don't see that 90% of players are angry sparton???
    I play all troopers all days.