Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    you should be happy that u have pulled the beast... seriously
    did the 175 missions, 25 gunner games /15 warriors, bloodbrothers, prisoner etc and only got 3* dupes and one angel of pain, a dupe too ofc

OS
    iOS
    Cashed all 15 event challenge souls in and got red eyes twice for ACOTD and Iron Eddie, both non-dupes for me. One of the best RNG I ever had in an event.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Cashed in 22 souls...all dupes except for a Hellhound. All in all, a lot of work and resources for extremely little payout. But I expected it, so I'm not too upset. I learned you gotta keep your expectations low in this game. The toons will come...eventually.

OS
    Android
    What I like about events like this:
    - you play levels you haven't played for a long time (for me: I haven't played NOTB since I completed it long ago)
    - you need to think about teams for the class demands (challenging, and for me autoplay was not safe enough, so I had to play manually! Great! Never did that for a long time apart from PVP)
    - you may need to rely on your troopers (was the case for me for the warrior challenge, as I don't have a single sharded warrior Eddie)
    - the other way round: you can help out your troopers
    - no problem if you dont finish all missions as we all know about the drop chances

What I don't like:
    - only event soul frags as rewards. Why not adding some other nice stuff? Especially for the newer players, that cannot finish the NOTB levels?
    - missed chance to apply some creative ideas together with such an event (examples: double rewards from levels, lower price for refills and XP-up, higher drops of normal souls/rare souls from levels for the upcoming sacrifice event, double gold for selling items... etc. -> those things don't hurt (short duration of the event), but would show some generosity)

Cannot comment on the drops, as I did not cash in the souls by now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Iron Eddie is a beast bigger than Beast
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I quit doing microtransactions. Every time I do I have a two week unlucky streak.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Cashed in 22 souls...all dupes except for a Hellhound. All in all, a lot of work and resources for extremely little payout. But I expected it, so I'm not too upset. I learned you gotta keep your expectations low in this game. The toons will come...eventually.
    I used to think that too, but after 22 months, I’m now starting to realize it’ll be impossible to complete the collection without spending thousands on souls. Not doing that. Not spending anything at this point.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I used to think that too, but after 22 months, I’m now starting to realize it’ll be impossible to complete the collection without spending thousands on souls. Not doing that. Not spending anything at this point.
    Ah, yes. Well, let me be clear...I only mean that we will eventually get a toon we don't have at some point in history...not that we will ever complete the collection. There are far too many being released far too quickly to ever complete the collection.

That aside, knowing how the gauntlet will be played, the constant new toons are good. Gives the players more opportunity to play it; when it's released, of course.

As I stated in an earlier post, I'm giving LotB until the tour. If there's no new real playable content, I will bow out for a while, if not permanently.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 7son View Post
    I quit doing microtransactions. Every time I do I have a two week unlucky streak.
    I feel the same here. After 9 more Infernal souls from event missions, still no red eyes. Really seems like the few that pay are punished, while those that say they don't or haven't are always on the "lucky" side of RNG...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    1 red eyes from all the mission event souls. Another dupe of a recent dupe. Waste of time. Not wasting any ironite on this. I’m done.

Bring on the sacrifice event. Can we expect that to start Friday?