Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So many threads these days end up in nasty chat, anger and finger pointing at the devs - as customers it is our right to complain. I get that 100% but we also need to be civil to one another. So much hate around the world - everywhere you look there is evidence of bad stuff, bad people etc etc. Lets try a chill a bit and get perspective on what is just a game. I want new content too, just like everyone does but again lets try to get some perspective and not be so vitriolic. Its great to see so much passion about the band and the game but really guys and girls it is just game for us and job for the NF guys and girls.

Also lets not forget that Iron Maiden are the single largest shareholder of NF - they have 100% of the class A shares in the company that is NF. 50CC games have all the C class shares but only a nominal value and there is a bunch of people/companies that own just under a third of the overall shares (class B - no voting rights - just dividend). All of this stuff is public knowledge and can be viewed on Compaanies House here in the UK.

Lexi Leon (Robert Alexander Leon) is the creative director for NF and he has also set up 'Maiden Collectables' directly with the band and band management all being shareholders in it (all band members plus Andy Taylor and Rod Smallwood). So when we are having a go at NF we are having a go at really all of these guys that are part of the shareholding structure and as in most companies the NF staff are in the end I guess answerable to all of them as shareholders.

Anyway lets try to keep it as nice as we can - sure we all need to vent a bit and we are customers as well. But lets try to keep it civil.

I will don my tin hat in anicipation of hate bombs being fired my way!

Blood Brothers ended each set on the last tour - lets try to get with the spirit of that tune - in the end I am sure we all want that game to work and improve over time - we just need patience, granted quite a lot of it but things are moving and even just the move to regular and varied events is a positive for me anyway.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 04-24-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    So many threads these days end up in nasty chat, anger and finger pointing at the devs - as customers it is our right to complain. I get that 100% but we also need to be civil to one another. So much hate around the world - everywhere you look there is evidence of bad stuff, bad people etc etc. Lets try a chill a bit and get perspective on what is just a game. I want new content too, just like everyone does but again lets try to get some perspective and not be so vitriolic. Its great to see so much passion about the band and the game but really guys and girls it is just game for us and job for the NF guys and girls.

Also lets not forget that Iron Maiden are the single largest shareholder of NF - they have 100% of the class A shares in the company that is NF. 50CC games have all the C class shares but only a nominal value and there is a bunch of people/companies that own just under a third of the overall shares (class B - no voting rights - just dividend). All of this stuff is public knowledge and can be viewed on Compaanies House here in the UK.

Lexi Leon (Robert Alexander Leon) is the creative director for NF and he has also set up 'Maiden Collectables' directly with the band and band management all being shareholders in it (all band members plus Andy Taylor and Rod Smallwood). So when we are having a go at NF we are having a go at really all of these guys that are part of the shareholding structure and as in most companies the NF staff are in the end I guess answerable to all of them as shareholders.

Anyway lets try to keep it as nice as we can - sure we all need to vent a bit and we are customers as well. But lets try to keep it civil.

I will don my tin hat in anicipation of hate bombs being fired my way!

Blood Brothers ended each set on the last tour - lets try to get with the spirit of that tune - in the end I am sure we all want that game to work and improve over time - we just need patience, granted quite a lot of it but things are moving and even just the move to regular and varied events is a positive for me anyway.
    Hmmm ... So from all the complaints since START you don't think a lot could be solved in just turning the slot machine into a "work hard - get something guaranteed"? Honestly if I read that some people throw several 100 of whatever currency at this gambling shit - I have different feelings - they are all grown up and it's their decision but it's very nasty to prey on the gambling addiction of humans plus using a nice cup of FOMO on top. Honestly if someone throws a few hundred bucks in a game he should have every single char plus a hand knitted t-shirt from Bruce Dickinson.

In other words: If they don't play nice - why should the players swallow the bitter pill and enjoy the day with a warm cup of "shut the f*ck up"?

I understand that one could complain about the tone in here sometimes - and I agree to a certain extent - on the other hand - this is fucking metal and no kindergarden (hence you sometimes think it is )
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Hmmm ... So from all the complaints since START you don't think a lot could be solved in just turning the slot machine into a "work hard - get something guaranteed"? Honestly if I read that some people throw several 100 of whatever currency at this gambling shit - I have different feelings - they are all grown up and it's their decision but it's very nasty to prey on the gambling addiction of humans plus using a nice cup of FOMO on top. Honestly if someone throws a few hundred bucks in a game he should have every single char plus a hand knitted t-shirt from Bruce Dickinson.

In other words: If they don't play nice - why should the players swallow the bitter pill and enjoy the day with a warm cup of "shut the f*ck up"?

I understand that one could complain about the tone in here sometimes - and I agree to a certain extent - on the other hand - this is fucking metal and no kindergarden (hence you sometimes think it is )
    Hahaha, good words man!

I strongly agree with this that developers could be more professional in dealing with the players. We see this in ALL quality games: it will only grow up if you listen to feedback and improve based on it.

But I see both sides. They have heard us. The latest patch notes are an example, since HomemLivre posted a discussion topic about some characters and we later saw them getting more attention.

It's a lot that still has to improve, and they should have improved a lot already, but what we have to do is keep stuffing them until one side yields: either they listen to the players, or we will gradually abandon them one by one.

As I said in an earlier post, more clarity is needed. About the drops, what's happening with the game, the forecast of new releases (an annual calendar would be awesome), about our rewards (the interface does not collaborate much with that), etc.

I hope that in this silence of Sparton, Lexi and other team members, they are recording what we have said in the forum and thought about the best way to proceed. And hope that is what benefits our feedback rather than a mean and greedy attitude.

OS
    Android
    The Beast is f*cking ridiculous, his fury inflicts so many grey debuffs I don't even know what they are.
    This shows how desperate are these guys for money, I bought some starter packs but to pay for a chance of getting the beast and have an OP toon, no thanks.

Banned
    I hail and praise NF for this wonderful event.

At the moment I am rejoicing: 15 souls and - nothing.

But NF is so great, one wonderful event after the next.

(Hope this post is OK and I don't get again a one week ban ROFL)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I hail and praise NF for this wonderful event.

At the moment I am rejoicing: 15 souls and - nothing.

But NF is so great, one wonderful event after the next.

(Hope this post is OK and I don't get again a one week ban ROFL)
    I would ban you for 2 weeks for using sarcasm without putting it in proper tags! That is almost as nasty as saying "double the chance of getting X character" (you know in former times when the odds were a secret)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OK! so let’s get civil: Thank you NF and shareholders for letting me spend 2700 Ironite on 30 event souls and awarding me with my 57th copy of the Pharaoh Dog King! ...and 1800 and not getting the Iron Eddie...and 1800 to not get PoM Eddie and the biggest thanks goes for not awarding me the Krampus nor Edward on the xmass eve after spending 330CHF on ironite ( that’s roughly 15000...yes FIFTEEN THOUSAND)! I really needed that to make me wake up and stop spending $$$on this app roulette.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with this reward system...it’s just my high expectations....sorry about that.

Better Scott?

OS
    iOS
    Just posting my results - 16 Souls ( I always buy one) - 15 3* and 1 4* ABB (ironically I did not have him)
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Well on some of the points raised I agree but in the end it is the customers choice as to what they do or do not do. Customers have power - they can leave a product and go somewhere else as many have. That is their choice as it is with all of the other products we use day to day. I am a firm believer in the economics view of supply and demand - if people like something they stay, if not they go somewhere else to spend their time and money - my day may come on this too! I guess though this is a little different in a way as there is only one Maiden game to play so they have a monopoly.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    well, my goal for the event is reached. 175 fights + bloodbrothers + 5x beast + wrath + prisoner.
    I didn't even try to get the 5 beast-fights with only warriors or only gunners. (i don't even have a team for it ... well, maybe on one device, i could go with coalgiver and double red lilith, but there i already have the beast.

The bought souls (8-10 per device) only brought me 1 beast, 3x 4* dupes and 1 shaman eddie i didn't have.
    From the crafted souls, only ONE got red and .... yes another 4* dupe.

On with the next event, let's get our dupes to the slaughter... or sacrifice.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed