Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    iOS
    Not done sac in a few days but my haul was great so very pleased - would have liked PoM Ed btu I got SSE, Hallowed, Edward - I had Iron from a week before that too so really very pleased with the wins - in the end it was 6 vortex (might have bene five but sure it was 6) - loads of good stuff to be honest and a lot of it came frome about 28 stacks of normal souls so no complaints here at all. Not even got round to sharding Iron, SSE or the rest yet and got so many SS it's liek a diamond shop in my inventory!

So much moaning and groaning but I think we do at least have all these events to keep it interesting and mostly the events have been fine to do and little hassle - it has to be better than trying to relic it in PVP! But I will get there with that too. Having fun in arena with new teams and I just want to havea fun for a while with it - my losses will increase but not bothered - it's not costing me anything other than time.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I read some people were getting Hallowed Eddies so give a try once again and did 2 more tier 6 which also filled the vortex. After opening 2 legendary gunner souls ( one tailgunner again) and 10 rare gunner souls that gave me crap, was disappointed. But also had 8 g/a souls which finally gave me Hallowed and a dupe AHE.
    It has been the second best event for me since immortal soul event, got 4 new Eddies. But well it's RNG, after so many frustrations got what wanted.
    I ended up spinning the vortex twice and ultimately got two 5-star dupes - Ace's High and Hallowed. Still no Cyborg for me, but I restocked well on skill shards and got a Gunner Mayan Priestess which didn't have yet. Presumably I'm gonna need those skill shards when The Gauntlet finally launches.
    Satan81-5023