Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The beast

OS
    iOS
    If my idiot blue Lilith hadn't wasted all three of her attacks in one round I think i may have had a fighting chance - but as it stood i went down in flames (literally)
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Very good defense inspired by kamuz's one (the def versus i lose the most often lol)
    I got the win but I finished with 2 toons with 5% hp 😂
    Next time i will try with another attack team

dje-8079.

OS
    Android
    well want to give credit where its due, its really a combination of Kamuz and Nicko's old defense of the double wraths, thats why I said shoutout to them both.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    well want to give credit where its due, its really a combination of Kamuz and Nicko's old defense of the double wraths, thats why I said shoutout to them both.
    Ha yes I remember that Nicko's double wrath defence It was really strong, as often with Nicko
    JJJ, I also liked your ancient defense with the samurai, I had a lot of issues with it before I understand how to win versus it 👍

OS
    Android
    I really believe samurai was under estimated and still is, I know there was one huge flaw with that defense that people could exploit. I am looking forward to better release of the necro talismans and then might go back to samurai again.

Though this new defense is getting it done my hold rate has never been higher, can’t imagune how tough it would be if I was invested in assassin relics at all

OS
    iOS
    You don’t need to worry about the assasin relics. My health relics are pretty OK, but when one of your Beasts does his fury move he kills all my chars. The nasty thing is that they completely ignore any buffs, passives, etc. During one fight my blue Lilith was the only char to survive without having her passive blocked.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I use Samurai on offense but yes he can be taken down pretty easily. I took your twins down going 2nd earlier today.
    I don’t like seeing you on the list though.

OS
    iOS
    Well going second doesn't work for me I'll have to see if I can get first hit at some point.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..