Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question for the Devs

Serious question here. Do you guys have any intention of releasing actual new content? I'm not talking just updated graphics like you did with the arena last year or satellite 15 which wasn't a bad thing but it was hardly anything worth waiting for. I'm talking about new playable content.

If you do, is there any kind of timeline you can give us? 3 months, 6 months, another year?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Serious question here. Do you guys have any intention of releasing actual new content? I'm not talking just updated graphics like you did with the arena last year or satellite 15 which wasn't a bad thing but it was hardly anything worth waiting for. I'm talking about new playable content.

If you do, is there any kind of timeline you can give us? 3 months, 6 months, another year?
    Soon *scnr*
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Soon *scnr*
    I know! I'm getting to the point of just autoplaying arena now because it means even less attention I have to pay to the game. There goal is apparently to bore all the longtime players into quitting.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I know! I'm getting to the point of just autoplaying arena now because it means even less attention I have to pay to the game. There goal is apparently to bore all the longtime players into quitting.
    I hadn't realized how excruciating it was to actually play NOTB over and over for the event missions that I quit after the 5 Gunner only battles for fragments. There was no way I was going to do 25 more for 5 souls that were going to give me 3* dupes.

Pretty much playing anything I can on auto now...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I for one am really looking forward to that fresh content, where we get some of the obvious explorations of Maiden lore - you know, the Somewhere In Time world, the abandoned Asylum that once held POM Eddie, the Operahouse where we get Phantom Eddie... none of which will EVER happen. Maiden has developed a full culture around their art and their music, one that is perfect for a game like this, and one that provides unlimited stories and ideas for keeping the target audience - the Maiden fan - completely engaged. But instead we were pacified with what, BNW? A cool land with an awesome boss, but it took 12 mins to clear a level to get extremely poor rewards. And NO storyline. Just a reskin of the LOL grind with a different boss. Honestly, I can't even remember when I played part of this game on manual or looked forward to the outcome of whatever it was I was doing - other than looking forward to it being over. Where's the 7th Son mission and the key to unlock him when you purchase a physical copy of the 7th son anniversary CD with bonus live content? No, this doesn't exist. Of course. So many missed opportunities for Maiden and the fans, it's disgusting.

This game has something that so many games wish they had - a built in audience and infinite promise. But that promise has quickly proven to be simply infinite dreams, with no delivery where it really matters. Most of us are still here because we believe in the potential, or have a sick compulsion (both for many of us). But at some point you have to stop believing that the kid will grow up and be a professional pitcher when he still can't throw a fucking ball. And I hope things change, and we get new content, and this game turns it around and starts to live up to its potential, blah blah blah. When that day comes, I'll be back, excited, and playing alongside you with the same music we love blasting in the background. But until then, my dear Troopers, I'm barely getting it done for you, and I likely won't be. So if badges are important to you then no hard feelings for the drop. I just don't have it in me to even autoplay down 20% of my phone's battery right now.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I for one am really looking forward to that fresh content, where we get some of the obvious explorations of Maiden lore - you know, the Somewhere In Time world, the abandoned Asylum that once held POM Eddie, the Operahouse where we get Phantom Eddie... none of which will EVER happen. Maiden has developed a full culture around their art and their music, one that is perfect for a game like this, and one that provides unlimited stories and ideas for keeping the target audience - the Maiden fan - completely engaged. But instead we were pacified with what, BNW? A cool land with an awesome boss, but it took 12 mins to clear a level to get extremely poor rewards. And NO storyline. Just a reskin of the LOL grind with a different boss. Honestly, I can't even remember when I played part of this game on manual or looked forward to the outcome of whatever it was I was doing - other than looking forward to it being over. Where's the 7th Son mission and the key to unlock him when you purchase a physical copy of the 7th son anniversary CD with bonus live content? No, this doesn't exist. Of course. So many missed opportunities for Maiden and the fans, it's disgusting.

This game has something that so many games wish they had - a built in audience and infinite promise. But that promise has quickly proven to be simply infinite dreams, with no delivery where it really matters. Most of us are still here because we believe in the potential, or have a sick compulsion (both for many of us). But at some point you have to stop believing that the kid will grow up and be a professional pitcher when he still can't throw a fucking ball. And I hope things change, and we get new content, and this game turns it around and starts to live up to its potential, blah blah blah. When that day comes, I'll be back, excited, and playing alongside you with the same music we love blasting in the background. But until then, my dear Troopers, I'm barely getting it done for you, and I likely won't be. So if badges are important to you then no hard feelings for the drop. I just don't have it in me to even autoplay down 20% of my phone's battery right now.
    I hadn't even thought of the promotional tie ins! 7th Son anniversary edition with a key would have been awesome. Oh the missed opportunties!

I find it harder and harder to complete my daily "obligations" as well. Maybe it is time to take a break from this mess. They've beaten us down Mariner...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    That sucks to hear, but it's about where I'm at as well. They couldn't even get the beast event right. Show of hands for those that think it should have been a sacrifice event. That shouldn't even have to be said. I guess they really are listening to that Britney Spears playlist.

OS
    Android
    many opportunities wasted ... I still remember when BNW was still blocked and said "play bnw to unveil the mysteries of talismans" ( or something like that) then came and nothing of that, no history, just another boring dungeon with poor rewards.
    like many I still play for my troopers and nothing else, without new worlds and without even getting the new characters, there is no more to do with the game.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

I've been on and off, every now and then an event has me playing it, but this shows the state of the players. Whenever I'd take a break before, I'd start losing troopers, I haven't lost any in a couple months. I have 12 inactive troopers. The longest is about a month and a half away from being gone a year, and I miss them.

OS
    iOS
    I haven’t even looked at the game for two days. Just auto my troooers while it’s in my pocket. My patience with all this is about up. And I feel like we’ve all been incredibly patient. Not even any acknowledgement from the devs is really disheartening. This game is going nowhere. I’m enjoying MSF quite a bit more than waiting on LotB.
    MrFreeze-6530