Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, this event and the last one have been pretty boring for me. "Oh a Gunner event, too bad I already have all the 5* Gunners". All this event really did was give my Viking Eddie and a bunch of skill shards. It also drained all of my gold away too. The Beast event was a dumpster fire, no other way of seeing it as such.

I understand that NF is a small crew but they really ought to hire more people, with the kind of money they make from the game, is it really that big a deal? All it would do is get more content out faster, which brings in more new players and brings back the old ones, thus making them more money to compensate. At this point I'm just full casual, only playing the game if there's nothing else for me to possibly do, because now I just don't like the game anymore. I'm thinking about giving them till either the 2nd anniversary or until the Brave New World anniversary this August. Then I'm out for good.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I bet the devs will not comment this thread.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    They got till tour for me. If nothing is released along side the tour, then I have no hope.

I'm wary even if something DOES release with the tour. Say we get NC...do we wait another 2 years for more content? I certainly wont.

OS
    iOS
    I agree. Something new has to come. Next wave of day one players is currently leaving. Even Slauki is really quite. Guess we have finally lost him to MSF.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I agree. Something new has to come. Next wave of day one players is currently leaving. Even Slauki is really quite. Guess we have finally lost him to MSF.
    Highly likely. This is the only mobile game I actually play, so if I quit it's console only for me.

If anyone plays similar apps to this, you will notice it is not new content/storyline based, that's just a backbone to support events. It's event based. Let's not fool ourselves, if nightcity is new content like BNW , it will be cleared in days and the new crying will continue.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    If anyone plays similar apps to this, you will notice it is not new content/storyline based, that's just a backbone to support events. It's event based. Let's not fool ourselves, if nightcity is new content like BNW , it will be cleared in days and the new crying will continue.
    but the other games have guilds, new game modes, raids (new challenges based on these)or even a chat with other players.
    Lotb only has the arena, events based on the same game modes that we all have already passed a million times and promises that the new content is "just around the corner", after a while this only becomes boring.
    Last edited by DIEDD; 04-27-2018 at 12:40 AM.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    I'd kind of like to redo the story mode, like have an option to turn on all in game dialogue and cutscenes as if it's your first playthrough. That would be kind of fun for a while.

But I agree, pretty much every game I play has a bursting amount of content or game modes. Marvel Future Fight is notoriously p2w but it still has a ton of content and interesting things to do, like shadowlands, world boss, alliance battle, legendary battles, and a bunch more.
    I've been playing for around 5 or 6 months and there's still more walls for me to overcome. Although I stopped playing Marvel Strike Force a few weeks back in favor of more daily activities (Netflix and Comics) it was still a fun game to play. It JUST came out and it has more things to do than this game.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    This game was never meant to be elaborate and was designed to be a short term money grab for the band. Bruce Dickinson did promo videos for Trooper beer. Aside from showing a teaser video at concerts, I haven’t seen any band members promoting the game. They license the art, logo and music but that was the end of their involvement. Aside from the forum members, I don’t think the majority of players take this free mobile game that seriously. The band will do a tie in tour, for some new players who might spend real money to boost a new team. Maybe they’ll release some new toy figures and comics. But after Night City I wouldn’t expect any regular release of new content... The game will die a slow stagnant death as players get bored and leave. Iron Maiden will find a new product to license and this game will be a historic novelty like the EdHunter game...

OS
    Android
    Perhaps more levels could be added to existing worlds? The art is done, the characters on the map for each battle would need sharding up and level 100 with maxed talismans and the rewards multiplied. We as a community of frustrated players wanting new content could play a "Beyond Madness" world level through all the existing stuff, no adding new enemies or animations, just changing the stats of what is already there. They could offer some more challenging play for very little effort in comparison to all the work the devs outlined for making Silent Planet or Night City operational.

Doing this may save players who have spent lots of time energy and money creating great teams and having lost their hunger for playing the game.