Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Trooper Etiquette

On the subject of trooper gathering and sacking, what do you guys think is the line in the sand when sacking a non respondent trooper?
    When I look at my troopers list I assume the time shown indicates only that, that player has been online playing rather than actually using your trooper.
    I currently don't have a single trooper that has not played in the past 24 hours.
    Due to time differences around the world etc... it's a bit difficult to monitor who has used your trooper and who hasn't.
    What's your thoughts?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    My standards vary from time to time. I go from not caring at all, to dropping someone who's been gone for like two weeks, to being extreme and having a list recording who exactly plays my trooper. Right now I'm at the don't care part.

But on average, if the game is good at the moment and I'm playing regularly, I'd give someone a full week before letting them go. I'm a nice guy :^)
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I don't watch it....

I use my troopers every day... unless they AREN'T an Eddie.. then, sorry.. I won't use non-Eddie champions.. they are worthless.. I'll give you a week or so without your champ being an Eddie, then I'll dump you. I really don't care which Eddie is your champ... but if it's not an Eddie it's just annoying.

Occasionally I'll check the activity of troopers and dump those more than 5-6 days inactive.

I NEVER keep track of the names in the pop-ups.. so you may NEVER use my champion. I wouldn't know. I tend to trust that you are, otherwise, why even have troopers??
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 03:22 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's good to hear!
    I have thought about keeping a list but I thought I might of been seen as taking the game a little to seriously..
    Anyone who knows me tells me I'm anal from time to time...

You see I have a conundrum I am poised to edit a few troopers and place a few requests with people looking for troopers in another thread under troopers and badges.
    I just think that I can rely on them to use my trooper daily, as I can guarentee I will for them.

OS
    Android
    "I don't watch it....

I use my troopers every day... unless they AREN'T an Eddie.. then, sorry.. I won't use non-Eddie champions.. they are worthless.. I'll give you a week or so without your champ being an Eddie, then I'll dump you. I really don't care which Eddie is your champ... but if it's not an Eddie it's just annoying.

Occasionally I'll check the activity of troopers and dump those more than 5-6 days inactive.

I NEVER keep track of the names in the pop-ups.. so you may NEVER use my champion. I wouldn't know. I tend to trust that you are, otherwise, why even have troopers??"

Can you elaborate "worthless" ? There still worth 25 badges.
    Is it just the annoyance of changing your team around to suit trooper non eddies then eddies?
    Because that is a pain?

OS
    iOS
    Non-Eddies are annoying.... i have to swap my toon for your champ.. then run a level.. then swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left to find the character I was using n the first place. Just f'in annoying.

In addition, non-Eddie troopers stop auto-replay. I run auto-play of NotB and just burn the troopers. Can't do that if someone has made their champ a non-Eddie.

In addition, I have all the characters I'd want. I'll have your non-Eddie champ probably fully sharded (other than The Beast). So, I have to swap my fully sharded full powered talismans Valkyrie for that 1 skill shard, 4 star talismans someone's set as their champ. I realize non-Eddies may be helpful to newer players. But they simply aren't for longer term players.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 03:40 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah I thought that's what you meant, I agree!
    To tackle that problem I leave one eddie hole and one non-Eddie hole empty, I usually play troopers on full auto with Kingdom of the sands to save a tiny bit of sands of time.

When the non eddies are used up the game will continue on but with only the first eddie and the non eddie, bit annoying but it gets the job done and I don't have to look at it again for a while....

OS
    Android
    So basically the 5.31 seconds to swap teams for non-eddies troopers is a great problem
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    I run NotB for the 9k gold per run (most in the cosmos) ... and 3 star evo runes.. that's generally what I need more than anything.

I just don't see the point to non-Eddie champs at all really. At least not for me. I do see they can be useful to others, they just aren't to my team.

And let's face it YOU get nothing extra because you set your champ as a non-Eddie. It's not like the champs gain XP or anything. So all you are doing to causing more work on the part of your troopers, that's all.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I have a couple non Eddie troopers. They get played last but they do get played when I'm playing. Then again I don't farm NotB lol. One of these days I'll set up the team Yup suggested the other day and go for it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings