Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gemini Twins

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a pair of unique, guaranteed 4★ characters!

From now until May 12th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Gemini Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen to get one of the two 4★ Gemini Twins!

Gemini Castor (Magus) and Gemini Pollux (Sentinel) join the cast as new 4★ characters in Legacy of the Beast. They automatically grant Increased Power Generation and Regen at the start of battle, and can inflict the new Sleep negative effect, which prevents actions until the Sleeping character takes damage. They also have additional effects for other Gemini on their team, granting them Perfect Immortality, 100% Critical Strike Chance, extra turns, All Damage Charge, and/or full healing!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Gemini Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!
    • Not trusting your luck to get both Gemini from Gemini Souls? Save up 400 Gemini Soul Fragments to purchase from the store either a Castor Soul or a Pollux Soul so you can guarantee getting the debut pair!
    • The Lord of Light will be accessible on days it’s not normally available! The Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel dungeons will be available again after May 10th, 5 PM PT. That way you’ll have all three days of the event to collect fragments!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up the Gemini Twins:

• Get a FREE 10 Gemini Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack” and “Sentinel Experience Pack”! These provide ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Gemini!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with the Gemini Twins, including Strike Talismans, Penetrating Talismans, and the debut Titan Talismans!

Titan Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Titan Shield, which prevents an amount of damage based on your MAX HP!

Strike Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip a full set to start battle with Counterstrike, which gives you a chance to counter attack any enemy that damages you!

Penetrating Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set have a chance to gain Magic Penetration on perfect basic attacks, which makes your magic damage ignore enemy MR!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Gemini Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, these characters are not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    iOS
    So it’s until May 12th? The App says May 10th. Assuming because of the delays in the update and this event being pushed back that changing the date has just been missed in the app.

OS
    iOS
    I would like to say thanks for offering to be able to control which character we can get via purchase with frags as opposed to leaving it to RNG.

Great step.

Now if you can do that with Eternal, Trooper and Lilith souls you would eliminate one of my few gripes.
    Last edited by Zerynx; 05-10-2018 at 06:15 AM. Reason: not might, would eliminate one of my few gripes
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I have just completed getting both souls jagging them the traditional way! Magis already at 5* 100, Sentinel at 5* 30 for now....
    I'll be interested to see how they go, but my real cause is farming Lilith fragments.
    Good work on the choice of which one to get just the same.

I'm a Gemini does that mean anything?
    I think the dates are out for this Gemini event a little if you go by the star sign dates that is!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    This event I try to collect MACL-errors ... I just had my first one after 10 minutes! If it continues like this I might get to 100 during the mindless grind - sorry event. If you get to 100 you get a FCK@LL soul that has a 100 percent change to waste your time restarting the app 100 times due to MACL-errors.

At least the rewards are very high - 180 SoT -> 85 Gemini frags and 15 Lilith frags. That's the way to keep players motivated. Less than 1 Lilith fragment per 10 SoT (Level X). I can expect my next Lilith (probably dupe) after I've spent more than 6000 SoT - must be right - it's not grinding it's long term goals - right?

"We screwed up the Update but we provide better long term goals!" - that would be the positive way of saying - "SNAFU but drops reduced!"

Just while I was editing this post - MACL-error #2 ... I'll get to my 100 ...

And the next fight after restart the next MACL-error ... *WOOOHOOOO* I might get to the 100 fast than expected! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SORT THAT SHIT OUT? MACL IS IN LOL SINCE START! STOP CREATING FANCY OVERPRIZED SHIT AND FIX THE DAMN BUGS PLEASE!!!

I do like the oppurtunity that you can buy the char you can't get because of stupid rigged RNG.
    Last edited by hold; 05-10-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Really underpowered toons with good "collective" buff passives.

Doing an average of MAYBE 2k damage per hit averaging closer to 1.6 or 1.8k actually.... (no skill shards, but 5 star level 100 and 5 star level 50 talismans). Most toons without skill shards average around 3K damage, then max around 6K with skill shards (obviously generalizing, but that has seemingly been the base stats as far as I can tell).

The collective buffs when they are both present are nice.. but it's like getting immorality for a wicker reindeer (which actually hits harder than these twins)..... meh. Sleep don't mean a whole lot if you can't hit the toon. I'd rather just stun.

I do agree with others, offering the 400 frags for a choice of toons alleviates the constant farming and getting the same thing. Thanks for that. Although I got 3 souls and pulled both with 600 total frags (2 magus and 1 sentinel)
    Last edited by Yup; 05-10-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    on my way to the 6th or 7th refill, 170-180 of my second soul. Only ONE MACLO (that's great), some reconnects due to my WLAN connection, but now the app reconnects itself without restarts. That's good, because 80% of the reconnects i had were due to my Signal sometimes dropping the connection.
    Farming to get both gemenis on each device and at least one lilith soul.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Been farming VII and the drop rates for Lilith Frag seem better. 250 Gemini Frags and 150 Lillith so far on about 70 runs. Got enough to buy a Lilith and got my Gunner (yay) and also picked up Rainmaker on a legendary roll over. The ability to buy specific characters for higher costs of frags is an awesome idea. I hope this continues for events that have multiple rewards available in the future.

OS
    Android
    Having really weird drop rates - first 2 refills 220 gemini fragments and about 60 lilith fragments. Next 5 refills only 150 gemini fragments and 80 lilith fragments...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!
    Would be nice to know what the standard chance is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    • Not trusting your luck to get both Gemini from Gemini Souls? Save up 400 Gemini Soul Fragments to purchase from the store either a Castor Soul or a Pollux Soul so you can guarantee getting the debut pair!
    I am trusting my luck, but I am not trusting NF.