Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So it’s until May 12th? The App says May 10th. Assuming because of the delays in the update and this event being pushed back that changing the date has just been missed in the app.
    Ah yeah, that is the case. The event images from the app should be already updated based on the new, corrected date range. Sorry about the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Now if you can do that with Eternal, Trooper and Lilith souls you would eliminate one of my few gripes.
    That's what the Frontier Coin purchases are for!

Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    To me that is interesting, Event till May 12... At the same time 11 and 12 Mai Lord of Light dungeons it is inaccessible! Usually... Why then to write that Event to 12? Till midnight on May 10 leaves...
    JJJ428 also pointed this out, but to be clear, the Lord of Light will have extended availability during this event to ensure that all 3 days of the event have the Lord of Light dungeon open to collect event fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    omg Could you imagine if it was left to RNG? With all the grousing about RNG, it would be hilarious! 50-50 chance of getting a specific one of the two toons, and you need both to take full advantage of their abilities. The number of people complaining about getting 4 or 5 in a row of the same Gemini toon would be through the roof. One in every 16 or 32 players would be furious! Hahahahaha!
    Technically you can use two of the same Gemini on one team (eg Gemini Pollux and Gemini Pollux) and get the extra benefits of the Dioscuri passive/related skills, but we still wanted to give people a guaranteed road to get both characters for this event, just in case.

We view these Lord of Light fragment events as one of our more accessible opportunities for players to get new, exclusive characters, so taking away the chance factor for the souls (like the previous Lord of Light fragment events) was something we wanted to still do, even if it is just a 50:50 coin flip where many people already earn half a dozen or more of these souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    About half a segment from going off now...
    I reckon it takes me about two weeks work to go full circle, how far off is that event? Im very tempted...
    We are getting off topic, sorry about that.
    As Stormseye said, best to save it for the event. I think it is the next event on the calendar. There are some strategy post on the forum about sacrifice. Search it. Basically you should save up your 4-5 * toons for level 6-7 tier sacrifices.

OS
    iOS
    I swear.. does my account have a magnet on it for the damn Gunner Lilith??? Seems I have a 90% chance of pulling that Lilith with any Lilith soul.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i have the two and will not use them certainly like all free winnable toons
    Drop for lilith souls always so bad
    Last edited by blade685; 05-10-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

JJJ428 also pointed this out, but to be clear, the Lord of Light will have extended availability during this event to ensure that all 3 days of the event have the Lord of Light dungeon open to collect event fragments.
    Ok... Cool! maybe on Lilith I will collect!!! Thanks!
    By the way, the website and a news line in a game doesn't work in Russia... Not through your fault...
    Offensively... It is necessary to use VPN
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    iOS
    Had it on auto replay most of the day. I've got 1500 gemini fragments and about 600 lilith fragments. I got both of the geminis and magus lilith, but thats not the jackpot today as i managed to pull cyborg and VHE as well 👌🏻

OS
    Android
    In 1 hour 3x MACL and 2x PVTE .... I think I spent more time restarting the app by now than actually autoplaying it - stability is an absolute joke.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    In 1 hour 3x MACL and 2x PVTE .... I think I spent more time restarting the app by now than actually autoplaying it - stability is an absolute joke.
    check your stacksizes. if you are near 999 and get drops which will bring you over the current stack you will get a maclo. this was reported months ago but you know the nf-way-of-fixing-stuff by now
    but hey we got union jacks left to our badges, glad that the priorities are set right in the headquaters...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Four sentinel gemini from the first four souls. RNG at its best again.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    don't open at same hour rng is totally wtf
    I play all troopers all days.