Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    I started the event with 1.400 ironite and 245 lilith frags. And 2 assassin liliths.

The result so far:

-775 lilith frags
    -5 sentinel gemini
    -3 magus gemini
    -17 rare souls
    -around 900 common souls
    - 300 ironite

Open 2 more lilith souls and get 2 gunner ladies.

(...)

We alread had 4 events with lilith frags. Every single one of them I spend all my ironite and get only 2/5 liliths.

Keping this statistic, will be necessary more 5 events like this to complet the lilith squad, so "guaranted happines" till october Yeah!

OS
    iOS
    What I just can't grasp is if character are given equal chances of dropping.... how does this happen????

Name:  gemini.png
Views: 161
Size:  749.3 KB

Flip a coin 5 times.. do you realize the odds of getting the same result all 5 times???

I've already sacrificed 3 Magus and 1 Sentinel... and I have 1 of each powered up (not seen in screen shot).

So....9 Magus and 2 Sentinel... it always seems to me in such events that one particular class is weighted higher than the other(s). Maybe not game-wide could be per account. That would also explain why if I get a Lilith soul there a 80-90% chance it'll convert to Gunner Lilith. With 6 gunners, 4 assassins, 2 Warrior, and then 1 each of the other two... well.....

Update: more drops 3M, 2S.. so.. 12M/4S -- Roughly a 75% probability the Gemini will be the Magus.

Now my first 3 drops for the event were M,M,S.. so it only took 600 frags to get both. But I wonder if things could have been much worse and I merely got lucky that early.

.. And it may be that whatever character you first get in a drop... that's the character designated by the "game" as the higher probability of dropping.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-12-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    NF = Cheaters that's the answer
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    5,773 Sand of War (roughly) gave me 2 Lilith Souls, 10 Gemini Souls and I think 16 Rare Souls. Rare Souls were all dupes but gave me 2 4*’s. AoF and Green Droid.

Lilith Souls were Assassin and Warrior. 4 Lil souls and I’ve gone Gunner, Magus, Assassin and Warrior. Warrior was a dupe today though as I purchased a Warrior after gettig the Gunner. So RNG hasn’t been bad to me, but sadly no Sentinel which is what I wanted. Maybe not time.

Bizarrely though, after getting the last frag to hit 500 I was 15 short of another Gemini soul and no SoT. Bought another SoT refil and the first run gives me 50 Lilith Frag! Least I’m now 60 up for the next time.