Im going to report some things here, since i can't actually send a message trough the game.

WD's Anathema Passive isn't working as it used to be (i don't know if is inteded to be this way now either)
Because now even if he is stunned for 2 turns, the passive just Curse the enemy but doesn't cleanse the allies or himself anymore, is it a bug?

Also now this is a question about AH Eddie, because i don't know if it this is a bug or is inteded to work this way.
The ability ''Do or Die'' applies Permadeath in characters with Endure, Inmortality or Ghost effects, but also removes 1 benefical effect from the enemy.
Now if the enemy has just one of the effects said, it just removes it without applying Permadeath, killing the toon without the effect, with the possibility to be revived again.
Also even if the enemy has other effects, for example 3, there is a chance that the effect being removed is the one needed to apply Permadeath.
I guess this need a priority to make the Permadeath, and then remove the Benefical effect.

Because ACotD kills toons, without showing that he did permadeath the enemy (i mean without showing that he applied the effect but doing it explicitly since it has the chance), he kills the toon for ever.
Thats why i have the question.