Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilith soul

OS
    iOS
    We are told that the higher the level of LoL the higher the chance for drops but all my experiences this year on these events I find 7 to be the most productive for me.

OS
    Android
    They say the higher levels drop the larger frags. It's best to battle the highest you can that way you also get larger amounts and higher level shards and evo shards. In several events I found the frag drop rate of between 1.2 to 1.8 frags per each level 10 battle. This depends on how many battles are fought, how many 50 frags drop and the luck when playing. I found the frags drop in streaks.

I have played 30 battles with few frags dropping and I also have seen 3 50 frag drops within 20 battles.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I find LoL 7 to be probably the best choice for grinding.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Same here...I am 100% sure that drop chances for everything have decreased drastically! That means, dropping common and rare souls from LoL, talis from BnW, frags like Lilliths and event specific and specially the chances to get 4 and 5 star toons from rare legendary souls. Even farming, as you all mentioned, has been less productive. Not sure anything will change though. Cheers

OS
    Android
    It seems to me, that probability of getting event special characters is multiplied by 1/(playing hours last year)*1/(number of level 100 chars player has )
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I noticed this last night when I did the skull quests. I normally finish with about 30 common souls, but last night only made it with 6 being awarded. Has anyone else experienced a deep in common souls? Also while grinding blood brother to play my troopers I only got talismans and upgrade shards, no souls...

OS
    Android
    Yeah the Common Soul drops seem to be less than usual in Skull quests and Cosmos for me.

Will only know how good the drops are in LoL in a few hours.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    After spending 640 Sands of time I got 177 common souls, 1 single rare soul and 140 Lillith frags...ridiculous!

OS
    Android
    It might just be me but I'm not seeing Lilith frags started last night with 15 frags leftover from the last farm and after 1200 SoT I have 45 WTF. Really think NF has nerfed the drop rate over the pass Lilith events only drop 250 on the last one where as previous times I've dropped enough frags for 2 Lilith's.
    With the drop rate as it is right now I might get enough Frags in about 3 months.
    And what's worst the last 2 Lilith's I got were sentinels which now means I have dropped 5 Sentinels 3 Gunners 3 Magus and 1 Warrior (Zero Assassin )

Edit: So I dropped 600 Ironite Sunday and my total frags is 100 that's 85 frags from approximately 400 runs the drop rate is completely bullshit I'm totally done with bullshit none existent increased frag drop rate and the rare souls that also don't drop.
    If NF keep up with this then I'll be joining Sick and flying the coop.
    Last edited by Killljoy-8322; 09-24-2018 at 10:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    I played 45 battles lol lv 10 and only got a total of 15 Lilith frags. I've yet to see a 50 show up. Only 25 common souls and no rare. Drop rare are easily decreased. I'm going to try farming lv 7 today and see if it's better.