Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just unlocked a mixture of 3* gunner/assasin, Magis, Warrior characters I maxed to 5* 100 as part of my collection...
    I managed to get half way passed strong sacrifice.
    I canned it and returned them to my collection...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    It hasn't helped with NF bum up last week having these events back to back.
    I have noticed quite a few users that have managed to jag him (CE) just the same..

How many of my easily reattainable 3* characters that I have 5* maxed is it going to take though to reach the minimum tier to grab some freedom souls?
    I doubt it's worth it... does anybody know?
    To achieve tier VI you must sacrifice natural 4*. And 5* natural for tier VII.

Don't worth leveling 3* ou less. The 4* and 5* only if the upgrade allow an extra sacrifice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I do think it's not very nice to make it only tier 6 and 7 sacrifices. I mean, that takes resources.
    Frags for the lower tiers that will equal a soul. I like that idea.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Ive been very lucky somehow with this event. Got 1 clansman from earlier in the week after 10 of the event souls, then today running the skull quests i got a single warrior rare soul and it was another clansman eddie.

OS
    Android
    Well there went my last bit of excitement for the game. I cashed in 43 rare souls that I've been building up the gold to spend (since this event drained all my millions of gold for nothing).

43 souls, that's 43 1% chances for just one 5* and here's what I got:

1, Sentinel Soulless Demon
    1, Warrior Wickerman.

That's...just... depressing....
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    NF have managed to devise a soul dealing percentage system that is indeed diabolical, an algorithm where the first part dishes the star rating and on the very low 1% chance you get past that with a 5* then you have another degree of percentage chance relating to the character you get.
    41% for Clansman Eddie at the moment but only if you get past part 1.... That is disgraceful NF!

When are you gonna wake up to you're customers!
    In any other part of life this sort of business would be boycotted!
    Yet here we are playing on just the same.

At least raise part one of the algorithm to 2%?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hey Amarthir,
    I hear you, very frustrating event for me as well.
    As reported in another thread, I cashed in my bundle of 38 rare souls. Here's what I got:

Nada.

38 three star dupes. No flashing red eyes at all. That's just ridiculous.
    No need to mention that with around 50 event souls so far, there has been no Clansman. That much I already expected.

OS
    Android
    I need to ask, today is 14.05, so are heroic soul characters change today? Anyone tried?
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    I need to ask, today is 14.05, so are heroic soul characters change today? Anyone tried?
    Why don'T you wait until tomorrow - just to be safe? The history of this game has shown strange things and who knows ... furthermore the event says it ends 14.05. at 5 PM PT - that is today at 0.00 GMT I think ... I could be wrong but I think the swap over hasn't been done yet.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Hey Amarthir,
    I hear you, very frustrating event for me as well.
    As reported in another thread, I cashed in my bundle of 38 rare souls. Here's what I got:

Nada.

38 three star dupes. No flashing red eyes at all. That's just ridiculous.
    No need to mention that with around 50 event souls so far, there has been no Clansman. That much I already expected.
    I was on the brink of quitting for good as I haven't had an event character since the Alchemist (got him through vortex) - I thought I play my free souls and let's see what happens. Threw all the souls in at once an I got him. From a legendary soul of the Tier VI rewards the game spilled a 7son as well (didn't have him) ... after that I promised myself I will not complain for the rest of the month

However - I should have played the lottery yesterday - I would be a rich man by now ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.