Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS

Trooper Fragments absent from the store

After reset time the trooper fragments did not reappear in the trooper store for me. Is this a bug?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

Banned
    They will appear, when you can buy them, the reset time for fragments and shard is very flexible.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Well my shards reset but the trooper fragments didnt. Unless the system changed an i missed that part, i thought they both reset at the same time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Well my shards reset but the trooper fragments didnt. Unless the system changed an i missed that part, i thought they both reset at the same time

I had the same thing happen to me. But a few hours later, I started the game again and went to the trooper store, they were there.
    I think the reset time is from the time you actually buy them? Don't know but wait for a bit and see if they show up after a bit of time. Mine did.

magick2401

Champion: Golden Son

OS
    iOS
    This happens evey week and almost every week somebody opens a new thread about it. Please read through forums before posting an already long known issue again and again!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀