Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just a quick update: we've updated the event challenge communication to properly indicate that the last 6 challenges (the ones that require inflicting effects on the various minions) has been corrected to indicate you can do that in any of the three Brave New World dungeons.

Another update will come later to correct the one instance where Future Talismans are incorrectly reporting as being a 4 set (reminder: they are a 3 set).
    Thanks for the update - that makes it easier so we can multi-task challenges.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer is what I used.
    Is anyone else having difficulty with this one? I'm getting multiple lowers in with various toons including assassin corrupt rescuer and none register on the tally.

OS
    Android
    Dang.., i think i raged a bit to much about this event.. >.<

It is doable.., even with Autoplay/Auto Replay except the level X Dungeons with specific classes.., but the other things are doable with the right toons...
    I think i misread, didn't realize that not all is that much runs, only the count for the effects... haha.. it is a little mix of Auto and manually..,

Damn, i think i was a bit too angry about some other things.., and the last event..,
    Yeah.., but i think this Event with still 6 days to complete is a good ok...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ill View Post
    Is anyone else having difficulty with this one? I'm getting multiple lowers in with various toons including assassin corrupt rescuer and none register on the tally.
    it is Inflict Lower Power Generation on Demon Spawn not on Assassin Corrupt Rescuer but with him
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    So how is everyone going with their challenges?? Those of you that are happy to do the event that is...
    I have conquered the level 10 GOF with all sentinels 10 x last night.
    The doom challenge is completed, I'm half way through blind, started the bomb, nearly completed perfect corruption, those ones are slow and tedious for me, I have all the minor toons to do the job but most have no skill shards so the going is slow.
    But for the sake of some tri coloured rare souls (may as well be they only dish out 3* dupes for me) I think I'll focus on the other level 10 ones at the moment I'm auto farming 4 x Magis against GOL level 10 x 10.
    If I'm gonna hold onto a new talisman good or bad I may as well have the set...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    So how is everyone going with their challenges?? Those of you that are happy to do the event that is...
    I have conquered the level 10 GOF with all sentinels 10 x last night.
    The doom challenge is completed, I'm half way through blind, started the bomb, nearly completed perfect corruption, those ones are slow and tedious for me, I have all the minor toons to do the job but most have no skill shards so the going is slow.
    But for the sake of some tri coloured rare souls (may as well be they only dish out 3* dupes for me) I think I'll focus on the other level 10 ones at the moment I'm auto farming 4 x Magis against GOL level 10 x 10.
    If I'm gonna hold onto a new talisman good or bad I may as well have the set...
    i done yesterday all level 6 and GOL 10 only

OS
    Android
    That's great! I achieved all the level 6 last night too... I forgot to mention that..
    GOL10 with Magis characters I've come up with:
    GRE
    Mayan Priestess ( keeps health up )
    Clairvoyant ( Cleanses and removes enemy buffs )
    Lady Azov ( high hitter )

All fully skill sharded

On auto I've been killed once in 7 attempts..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I completed all the talisman ones yesterday.. I don't don't really care about the others. Not even bothering with them for 1 measly Hero soul.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i done yesterday all level 6 and GOL 10 only
    now GOF done too, GOD tomorrow if a found a good team for it

OS
    iOS
    I finished all of the Level X and Level VI last night.
    Completed permadeath, Attack/Magic down, Ignite/Smite, Crave, and Perfect Corruption.
    Lower power will be done on the next run.
    Working on Doom and time bomb.
    Blind on undead rescuer is the one I'm struggling most with. I'd love a suggestion on making that go faster.