Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So there is no immunity to doom is there except Clansman...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    With only Warrior class... you have to end the battle before Doom gets to 0. Clansman won't clear Doom (or any grey buff)

I'd say really.. its the GOD X with Warriors that is the only "extreme difficulty" in the event.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I haven't had the time to do much of these yet. Once I get in my tractor I'll be able to focus more on it. Theoretically though shouldn't the red pyro soldier come in handy with his mass immunity power move?

OS
    iOS
    .. if I had him Stupid 3 star

Wouldn't help with Doom though. Definitely for Permadeth though.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Interestingly, a fully sharded red golden son will provide immunity to all allies on his power move and a 75% chance for reduce healing (crave?) on all ennemies on his basic. Could come in handy and is fairly easy to get.

OS
    Android
    i think i never used it ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

These are the best auto farm teams I've managed to come up with so far for each dungeon in this event. All 100% win rate and reasonable times:

GoF

Name:  IMG_2151.PNG
Views: 375
Size:  191.4 KB

Attack damage talismans on Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer. Everyone else is built with Green talismans. Could get faster times with more damage.

GoD

Name:  IMG_3632.PNG
Views: 332
Size:  179.1 KB

Alexander, Golden Son, and Crimson Dog on Echo. Necropolis / Energy on Soldier. I think Alexander can be replaced with Trooper or Clansman Eddie, but they are not as consistent.

GoL

Name:  IMG_2152.PNG
Views: 273
Size:  192.0 KB

The easiest one to me. Just tons of damage.

OS
    iOS
    Same teams as I outlined earlier. I did switch to Crimson Dog rather than W Lilith and the extra turns Echo provides helps.

So I came to the conclusion that I basically can't auto-play GOD X, perhaps due to not having a couple natural 3 star characters. I tend to not keep many 3 stars. They are overall useless in my opinion except for stuff like this specifically.

I ended up with

Crimson Dog
    Clansman
    W Undead Rescuer
    W Allied Soldier

Auto-play to Dragon King, then might need to watch at the DK... the AI isn't always smart enough to do things in the right order. But the DK can be fairly easily defeated manually with this team. The extra turns Echo from the dog provide and Clansman's Fury provide help a great deal.

So I have the talismans.. I'm basically done with the event Not going to grind BNW for a measly single Hero soul... again 3 stars are generally not very worthwhile to me and there's a HIGH probability that's what I'd get for a Hero Soul anyway.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Same teams as I outlined earlier. I did switch to Crimson Dog rather than W Lilith and the extra turns Echo provides helps.

So I came to the conclusion that I basically can't auto-play GOD X, perhaps due to not having a couple natural 3 star characters. I tend to not keep many 3 stars. They are overall useless in my opinion except for stuff like this specifically.

I ended up with

Crimson Dog
    Clansman
    W Undead Rescuer
    W Allied Soldier

Auto-play to Dragon King, then might need to watch at the DK... the AI isn't always smart enough to do things in the right order. But the DK can be fairly easily defeated manually with this team. The extra turns Echo from the dog provide and Clansman's Fury provide help a great deal.

So I have the talismans.. I'm basically done with the event Not going to grind BNW for a measly single Hero soul... again 3 stars are generally not very worthwhile to me and there's a HIGH probability that's what I'd get for a Hero Soul anyway.
    You can have WGS easily with shit common souls
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    You can have WGS easily with shit common souls
    Which is why I always throw him, and the W Pyro back into the fire
    CLANLESS