Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    APPLE PLAYERS: We have JUST been approved on Apple, and the update is beginning to propagate across the App Store. Please note that it may take a few hours for this update to show up in your store. You will need to download this update in order to play!

Maintenance mode will remain active on your device until you are able to download this new update. Once the update is downloaded from the App Store, you will be able to load up and play the game normally!

Banned
    Shit as always, after this downgrade LotBUGS forgets upgraded Talismans and complete Talisman-setup, BNW is crashing all the time.

This shows again, what noobs are programming this game.

Go to school and learn some stuff!!!

Lost countless SOT because of all this stupid bugs.

Banned
    Here a screenshot:

Name:  clowns-of-coding.png
Views: 248
Size:  753.2 KB

You should give everyone the talismans from this "event" for free!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Android updates got through and propagated faster than expected. We've just recently released maintenence for that platform, but you must download the update from your app store to play.

We are still waiting for approval for iOS, and once approved, we'll still have to wait for propagation to stores around the world before maintenance can be lifted for that platform.
    Good Morning from Sydney Sparton/Developers, I have had repeated 'app closed' errors since the update yesterday.
    I can play the game for a while but it will randomly just stop, the game disappears back to my home screen with a white window asking if you want to send feedback or just close the app.
    It happened at least twice in the exact same spot I was playing G.O.D my team just appeared to start part 4/5 level 10.
    Both times it closed the app.
    I have completed the event several days ago and was just farming for talisman using Pharoah Eddie, Asassin/Sentinel Lilith, Sentinel Mayan Priestess.
    Formally I have experienced little to no errors recently and never has this scenario happened before the update.
    I hope something can be done cheers rags
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Same problem as rags-6094. While playing the game quits occasionally on android. Message comes up starting the app has stopped running.

OS
    Android
    Getting the same. Happened during Skull Quests and Lord of Light, and once in the menus, so it seems to be everywhere in the game.

FWIW: Even if I've been in the middle of a round, I haven't lost a trooper out of it yet, and when I go back into the game it remembers my previous setup (which i changed going into the levels), plus the game speed (1x, 2x, 3x) which usually resets if there's a crash.

OS
    Android
    Update: Reset my device (reboot) and since then not had a crash. Not sure if it's related or not but since that time, it's been fine.

Admittedly the game is on autoplay at the moment and I haven't interacted with menus or anything much yet.

OS
    Android
    Crashing still happening on Android. *sigh*

OS
    iOS
    Again I can’t sell talisman or anything else from my inventory. Game crashes and changes are not saved. Wasn’t that the issue you just did a hotfix for over 24 hours??? Great job NF! Have never seen something that incompetent!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    GotN: Does this happen with any talisman sale (eg: even a single talisman)?

I had it happen (admittedly Android) and found that if I sold one talisman by itself it would work. I then went up to selling ones of each type, then ones of each colour.

After doing 2 colours, I found I could sell the remainder of my excess talismans without worrying about it.