Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Crashing since roll-over/new Arena event

So since the new event went live today, Andriod seems to be crashing regularly. Program just exits all by itself or it brings up a force close message.

Seems to happen all over the place, tho so far it's happened more in menus than elsewhere in the game. I know from some other forum posts it's not just me and my partner seeing this (feel free to post your experiences).

Doesn't seem to reset play speed at least, which used to happen every time, but it's still a bother having to restart the game regularly.

OS
    Android
    Maybe try clearing app cache and data. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling app.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Restarting the device, as well as clearing app cache & data haven't fixed it (tried before i posted). That said, I've not had it since I posted this, though I've changed nothing.

The crash always seems to be around when I'd expect the app to connect to the server, so I'm wondering if it's somehow related to something server-side.

Also: As mentioned, I'm not the only one who has reported issues with the Android client since the change-over.

Banned
    It is crashing wherever and whenever it wants. RNG-crahes, new feature, no bug

Banned
    Started an arena battle, game crashed, SOW gone, but no loss.

Edit:
    Now it says defeat

I really wonder why those clowns start one pseudo event after the other, when the are not able to fix bugs.

Hey devs, some here are using real money and simpy get real shit.
    Last edited by Liebhild; 05-27-2018 at 03:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    I have experienced the same as Cefiar. Twice today app just closed. First time when trying to exit BoS. Second time when checking what reward I should have (auto play).

Other strange things happened lately is that I have had some wins in PVP where points granted was not ok. Once I battled someone a couple of hundreds VP above me. He lost 10 VP and I got none!!!! Another time I battled someone with same amount og VP. I got My 16 VP and he/she lost none!!!!

Is this only happening in my very low tier or do anyone in higher tiers see this also?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I have experienced the same as Cefiar. Twice today app just closed. First time when trying to exit BoS. Second time when checking what reward I should have (auto play).

Other strange things happened lately is that I have had some wins in PVP where points granted was not ok. Once I battled someone a couple of hundreds VP above me. He lost 10 VP and I got none!!!! Another time I battled someone with same amount og VP. I got My 16 VP and he/she lost none!!!!

Is this only happening in my very low tier or do anyone in higher tiers see this also?
    This is just a display error. If you check your points there and go back to list, points are added.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I thought it could be that. Nice to know. Thx trooper 😃

OS
    Android
    App closed in the middle of the first PVP fight of the morning. Hadn't had any issues until today.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    impossible to play pve game freeze can't do anything or exit and lose...in my case auto play on
    And often only 2 rewards for 300+ sacrifice
    Last edited by blade685; 05-27-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.