OS
    iOS

New Phone - No Problems

Thought I’d share today’s experience. It was time to exchange my old phone, so I bought me a new IPhone today. I was really surprised when I played LotB on it for the first time. All the common and well discussed bugs are gone. No game hangs, freezes, display errors or whatsoever. Despite the missing new content all is perfectly well.
    I remember how many times I cursed the developers for creating such an unstable game - Sorry guys, it was just my too old phone.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Thought I’d share today’s experience. It was time to exchange my old phone, so I bought me a new IPhone today. I was really surprised when I played LotB on it for the first time. All the common and well discussed bugs are gone. No game hangs, freezes, display errors or whatsoever. Despite the missing new content all is perfectly well.
    I remember how many times I cursed the developers for creating such an unstable game - Sorry guys, it was just my too old phone.
    it is not the same if you uninstall and reinstall the game?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    This is a problem all modern developers face. There are so many different platforms and so much variation even within specific brands that it is a challenge to try to write anything that works 100% of the time on every device that could possibly run it.

I have a programming team working under me but fortunately we write in-office applications designed for PC and occasionally Mac. We can specify what equipment and specific browsers support our apps. I cannot imagine being on a team writing code for a global community where your product has to work for everyone on every possible combination of platforms.