OS
    Android

Angry Sentinel Lilith bug

The green Lilith has a bug with her passive - it's supposed to give immunity to sleep and lower MAX XP effects for the entire team, however she only protects herself from lower MAX XP, the other allies are affected.
    I don't know if that's the case with sleep as well, haven't come across a team using it yet, but the lower max hp protection is certainly bugged. Tested in the arena. It's especially painful since I've spent 700 frontier coins on her. Please fix it ASAP.

OS
    Android
    Hello and welcome to the form! It is very good to have some fresh air here. But for this topic, please use the search function and read the common existent threads about bugs first, before opening new threads about known issues. Especially in this case, as the fix is part of the june tuning notes that went online yesterday! But you are right, I am also looking forward for the fix
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Oh, missed that. Sorry for the dupe then! It's good to know that the fix will be out in June.

OS
    Android
    No problem! I really don't want to discourage you from posting, it is very welcome. But I think it is not required to have a new thread for every single issue (especially if they are known already, as e.g. the death dog and shop issues). I recommend to bundle current issues in one thread so that the forum remains clear for a good overview. E.g. this thread is not on page 1 anymore because of that. There you will find some other current issues. Thanks!
    Last edited by Blade; 05-30-2018 at 01:50 PM. Reason: typo
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020