OS
    iOS

"Earn gold" mission

What exactly counts towards this mission? I am currently at "Earn Gold VI", I think, where you have to earn 150,000,000 gold in total. Over about the last two months, I saw the total amount there climb from maybe 110 million to 112 million. 2 million is of course way less than what I actually got during this period (I spend 4 million each month on skill shards alone). So, I wonder if only certain amounts of gold count towards this mission or gold spent for certain things is subtracted from the total amount (which would be very strange). Otherwise, I cannot explain the very slow progress towards this mission.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I have the same problem with Earn Gold V. The only way the gold sticks is to earn it by selling.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, gold spent subtracts.It's not a "life time earnings" achievement. It's a balance achievement.

The achievement is misleading.. you need to, at some point, have 150,000,000 gold.

It really shouldn't read "earn" but rather should read something like "Have a gold balance of 150,000,000".
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Huh??
    Where's this achievement? I've never seen it; the only achievements I have open at the moment are Skill Shards XII (use 600) and Competitor X (15k Arena battles).
    I think the most gold I've ever had stockpiled is 16M, I know I've never had more than 20M, so it can't be that I've completed it and forgotten about it...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes, gold spent subtracts.It's not a "life time earnings" achievement. It's a balance achievement.

The achievement is misleading.. you need to, at some point, have 150,000,000 gold.

It really shouldn't read "earn" but rather should read something like "Have a gold balance of 150,000,000".
    I am not entirely sure, if that is the point. I am sitting on only a little north of 5 million right now and the counter is at 112 million. Since I think I have never had a balance of more than 15 million at any point, it cannot be my gold balance.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Okay. I could be wrong. It's been a while.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There's issues with the Fragment missions too, so I'm wondering if this is all related.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War