Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Latest Event Challenges

Ok... so it's been on my list of things to do... go through all the toons and write down in a spreadsheet what their skills and percentages are. Well... haven't done it yet. Went searching the forums and I know some people have done it but not sure if they are kept up to date.

With the latest event, can someone tell me who has Exhaust other than Mag Lillith?

Also any idea who the best toon is for heal block? I'm using corrupt OX cultist but I know there are others. Once I get a break from work I'll put together a spreadsheet or update one that already exists, but was hoping for some insight. I don't have much time to play this week aside from using all my troopers, so the more I can squeeze into my free time the better.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Prisoner is already helping me with the passive disable, but I'm sure everyone knows that he does that the best!!

Thanks guys!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    For Heal Block the Warrior Allied Soldier is a good bet. His basic ability is a 35% chance.

Sentinel Desert Guardian has Fever which is 40% Heal Block for a cost of 4.
    Last edited by Tim28213; 06-08-2018 at 02:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    Gunner undead rescuer can inflict exhaust with his power ability. It's one of the random negative effects so it doesn't do it every time. My only choice for that challenge.

I completely forgot to mention Grim Reaper Eddie for Heal block. Cleave is fairly effective as well.

I'll have to see about gunner undead rescuer. Could be an option other than buying Magnus Lillith. I was saving my Frontier coins in the event that they offer something new and better during the next couple events, but I suppose it wouldn't be a "Bad" investment if I did spend some coins on her... Decisions... decisions... Devs know exactly what they are doing here. I should know better...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    My optimal team consists of

Grim Reaper Eddie (Future+Random) for I think around 80% AOE heal block

Warrior Allied Soldier, his heal block chance is pretty high when maxed out.

Prisoner is always the best option for disable passives. You can give him thorn Talismans for that extra heal block chance.

Magus Lilith is 100% chance for exhaust with a 50% chance for an extra turn.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    You can use gunner chopper for passive disable. Use risky ride and all enemies have their passive disabled, along with a 35% chance to regain the power used. Couple that with magus lilith with energy talisman, both challenges can easily ne completed

OS
    iOS
    Iron Eddie‘s fury and anyone with Zone talis (I think) can inflict exhaust besides magus Lilith.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. I am using a team of Iron Eddie (had the shield that generate fury as needed for Exhaust - springs two or three times a run), Prisoner with Zones and Allied Warrior Soldier with thorns - they are doing the three targets nicely and should be done later today I think. Running them on AMOLAD Madness.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Did also use Iron Eddie and Prisoner with Zones together with Corrupt Ox Cultist (for heal block on auto) or Sentinel Rock Golem (for heal block manually). Exchanged Iron Eddie for Holy Smoke Eddie (heal blocks all enemies on his fury) after completing the exhaust mission. I found Sentinel Rock Golem to be very useful for the heal block mission when playing manually (heal blocks all enemies on its power move which has only a cost of 3). However, it seems that it never uses its power move on auto.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

Ok... So I caved after reading more about Mag Lilith... She is most certainly a toon I think I can work into a PVP offense / defense. Got all the achievements done with the exception of the Arena and Cosmos grinds. I ask myself if this is even worth it because of the terrible RNG for souls, but we'll see if I end up with Beast Eddie. My guess is "No", but you can't win if you don't play. Could be the reason I'm still doing this after almost 2 years. Day 1 was probably one of my favorite days!! It's been a long journey but hoping for something new to keep me around.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player