Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Thanks for that! My warrior allied soldier is not sharded yet but the amount I have been using him lately I think I'll do it soon!
    I do have Assasin Corrupt cultist and RTTH's Eddie fully sharded, and I like the idea of completing one or two challenges and moving onto the other one..
    Thanks for the advice! Will do!
    Have you got Warrior Bomber Boy or Assassin Troll? Their passive boosts accuracy and that might be handy for you Red Soldier without sharding him.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS

Toons for event challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Ok... so it's been on my list of things to do... go through all the toons and write down in a spreadsheet what their skills and percentages are. Well... haven't done it yet. Went searching the forums and I know some people have done it but not sure if they are kept up to date.

With the latest event, can someone tell me who has Exhaust other than Mag Lillith?

Also any idea who the best toon is for heal block? I'm using corrupt OX cultist but I know there are others. Once I get a break from work I'll put together a spreadsheet or update one that already exists, but was hoping for some insight. I don't have much time to play this week aside from using all my troopers, so the more I can squeeze into my free time the better.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Prisoner is already helping me with the passive disable, but I'm sure everyone knows that he does that the best!!

Thanks guys!!
    I used iron Eddie, corrupt ox cultist and prisoner. Once prisoner got me the 1250 passive disables, I swapped him out for anyone with thorn shield talisman. It has 45 percent chance to activate for your entire team and will give back a heal block when attacked (one of my favorite talisman sets overall). Iron Eddie has a ridiculous fury which gives up to 7 random negative effects to all enemies, one of them is USUALLY exhaust. I have the magus Lilith and was planning on putting her in after the corrupt ox finished with the heal blocks, but ended up not needing it. Saw someone post about gunner corrupt rescuer, but never tried it. Hope this helps

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    As i had posted once in another thread, i can confirm the gunner corrupt rescuer works. I did the whole challanege for exhaust with it

OS
    Android
    I put Echo talis on Corrupt Ox Cultist (his basic ability). Along with Desert Guardian (power ability). This got me through Heal block in no time.

I used Death Dog and Desert Guardian for disable passive (both basic abilities).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I've completed all but 2 of the challenges now, just 150 arena battles and the daily grind one to do.(4 days to achieve it)
    I had a minor milestone too, as a side effect of getting 75 arena battles done I managed to finish the week inside the top 100 rank 93.
    That's a first for me! It won't mean much to the bulk of people on the forums but I'm kinda chuffed!
    Ok that's my 2 seconds of stardom I won't mention it again...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I had a minor milestone too, as a side effect of getting 75 arena battles done I managed to finish the week inside the top 100 rank 93.
    That's a first for me!
    Congrats rags!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    For Passive Block there is also Gunner Chopper with his ability, already realize of it later but with prisioner i just did it in 1 day with 2 full 80/80 runs
    Heal block seems to come in some moments, actually 0.5k/1k. Getting pretty fast with Warrior Soldier and Assassin Ox Cultist.

Now i don't have Magus Lilith nor The Beast. I tried luck with my Lilith soul but i pulled an Assasssin One, good enough since i didn't have her but Magus could work better for this Event.
    I do have Iron Eddie and Gunner Rescuer, so i'll test them later to see if it works, being just 120 i think, may not be a problem, just a matter of patience.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    FWIW: For Exhaust, I'm relying almost exclusively on troopers atm and playing the game manual (no autoplay).

eg: With Magus Lillith as a trooper, I chose companion characters that do bugger all damage and managed nearly 20 Exhausts on Powerslave. I'm gonna tempt fate next time and try with her and a single Eddie that can heal with his basic and let her do all the damage, probably on A Matter of Life and Death.

Probably take ages to complete, but by the end I'll have racked up a huge amount of Exhausts toward the event total.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Iron eddies fury and gunner light years haul can produce exhaust sometimes