Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pvp list gone

OS
    Android
    So I have not had this particular problem as most people are experiencing in this thread, rather when I log into the game the first thing I notice is the "ARENA" tab is greyed out, if I push on it I get a message saying that the arena will be released in a future version of the game.
    Last night a sands of time refill was under specials, the class rare souls you can purchase with trooper badges was moved to a different position.
    Right now all apppears Normal however is it possible the problem has been taken care of?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Come on. This is boring as F***k. You want all the long time players to leave for new players that are stupid enough to spend money in the game. The old timers know that they don’t get new content in ages or even a bug free game. This bug sucks big time. It’s one and a half week that the devs don’t get the lists fixed. This game gets worse and worse.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Ive got to say I a little miffed because I had to finish 11th instead of 10th due to having no lists in the last 2 hours of the weekly event. There should be some sort of reparations for all these issues in the Arena.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    It was the same here, Stormseye. I wanted to go for fifth place and couldn’t because of empty lists. I didn’t get attacked the whole day long, what isn’t normal on a Saturday evening. Normally, I have 20+ attacks on a Saturday when I wake up. Diabolos on fifth place didn’t move away from me the whole evening. My guess is that he couldn’t attack somebody. And seventh place didn’t attack me either.
    There has to be an excuse from the devs and not just 300 free ironite.
    The band is playing a great tour at the moment to promote this fucked up game. The stage looks fantastic and Bruce is in top form, but this game doesn’t do them proud.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Please do not be offended by what I say next it's only meant as friendly banter....

But oh you two poor diddims! Finishing so far from the top in the top 15 or 20 players in the world!
    How many players are there again! 20k 30k?

But yes it is definitely not fair being denied a crack at a higher position (where ever your ranked) due to bugs...

OS
    iOS
    Not even a shred of offense felt Rags. I know you show respect on every post you make.I know it seems whiney considering our ranks but like you said it would still stink at any rank. Just sad that the most enjoyment I get in this game, competing against my fellow forum players is denied by bugs. Without repeating what is posted in so many other posts about content, the arena is really the only reason some of us play and not being able to do that means there is no reason to play.

Pepp - Yea I was super surprised to have not been attacked the whole day but I guess no one could.

Now on reset I am getting full lists but they are still so far below ranks its barely a challenge. Some of the opponents where not even full level 100’s which is is hardly fair to them.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-17-2018 at 03:55 AM.

OS
    Android
    Yep I feel you Stormseye same problem, working my way up through the ranks pretty quickly...
    Just had my first defeat since reset, I won't try elrox83 for a while I will do a reset and I imagine... hang on..yeah I'm at 2027 rank 117 all but the last 3 are in the 1700's, could be interesting PIP and Shelltight should give me something to chew on...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Have I mentioned how much I’m enjoying fighting/losing to teams over 1,000 points below me? Golly, Wally, it’s a hoot.
    Serious questions: What do the points have to do with the outcome of winning or losing?
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    hold: They're related to how many games that person has won or lost, within reason. That determines their rank (higher points = higher rank).

ie: If you're well down the rank and constantly being pitted against the top 10-20 ranked people, and you've not got teams that are absolutely top notch (ie: exactly the right skillsets, relics, sharded completely, perfect talisman sets) then the chances of beating them can be extremely low. Now imagine that you refresh your opponents list, and those same teams (or similarly ranked ones) are there.

Same goes in reverse. If they're well below you, you'll probably stomp them flat without blinking, pushing your points (and rank) higher.

The points can be a bit bogus if the person who has lower points decides not to put much into the arena this week (esp if they leave a good defence set up), but when there's significant difference, it is likely to be very hard on the lower team and easier on the higher one.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android

Exclamation Defense wins don't give points?

Early after reset, things are quite clear to analyse. I have not done an attack yet, but my team got attacked 2 times - both won by my defense. But it still have 1900 points? I have not opened a new thread as I think that this somehow belongs to the list-problem (which I only had once, no idea where this comes from). Please fix.
    Name:  Screenshot_20180617-115807[1].png
Views: 278
Size:  285.6 KB
    BTW: Will the "BEST" tab work correctly one day?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020