Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    If you are patient wait for the double chance events. I have gotten so many of the characters I am missing during those.
    All good advice! Yours too Askora, many Thanks I shall make this the norm from now on!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I tend to save up too but I am not rigid about it. But hoarding larger numbers of souls is the best idea - it just seems to up your odds a little with sheer numbers. i tend to go for level 6 sacs as often as I can during an event so save your four stars and auto level them up when grinding (for the cheap slow way to get them up to top level - I tend to have four stars levelled to 80 and alway try to level my five stars to 100 for sac events - I tend not to level up four stars to five though but do that sometimes if I am close to a vortex fill and need a little extra essence.

I do tend to hit LOL and BNW events quite hard and this is where my ironite goes (chose to stop doing the soul bundles as I never got anything of note form these and was always annoyed so stopped it and spent it all on events where you kind of know what you are going to get).

From LOL events I build up a lot of normal souls stacks - last event I had a lot of stacks - over 30 I think so I use these between sac events to get close to vortex as I can so that I can try miximise my yield during thg the sac event.

I also grind nearly all day with all of the free SoT so my phone is constantly grinding once the SoT is refilled - this helps to build up ironite and also collects more normal souls - I also always do quests for any goodies there and also do my daily missions too. I have followed this pattern for a very, very long time! Seem sot work fine for me - i rarley buy anything like ironite, ever - maybe the odd thing now and again if it is cheap or a bundle deal but as a sort of rule I buy nothing other than the odd talisman set for example.

My ironite rarley goes over say 3-4k and rarely goes below 1k and it just changes across the months events - as I said I tend to throw my ironite at the LOL and BNW events or the odd thing like the current one where you need to hit a lot of cosmos battles (not used any this time but I have in the past).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That's good to know! That's leaves plenty of room to build my spare spots collect them all(wishful thinking)and have room for those sacrificial dupes!
    B.t.w I genuinely want to know (I don't mean this to sound like I'm whining again) amongst the remaining long term players here how have you managed to get the high level toons? I spend around $50 to $100 (AUS $) a month I guess on ironite, but I don't waste real dollars buying souls, rarely I will trade in a fraction of my ironite stack for a chance at one of those high level toons but to spite mega hours playing and either earning or purchasing those souls I always feel like everyone else is dropping souls but not me.
    I'm not kidding have a look at my entourage of high Level souls on my signature below still to be acquired, sometimes I feel like the computer generated code that represents rags is set at a much lower drop rate than everybody else...

So what have you done to get those souls?
    Wow! It is really crazy how much money some people seem to invest in this game. I also had some PVP fights against teams with 2 of the new blue sets... I can't believe it that you guys buy that much! But his is not meant to be a critisism, its your choice. I am sure that it is not necessary if you have a good resouce managment, but actually I don't care. BUT what I care about is, that I hope that this money is utilized better in the future from NF for more content (once in a while, I am not too picky about that), stable servers and better testing for updates and other things. I have many freezes again in the moment, very annoying. Also the game stutters again (like a year ago), if many reflecting shields are up.
    Recently I really would not mind to see some ads and sponsorship stuff within the game to avoid that the game goes more into pay-to-win but still enough money is generated to keep the game awesome.
    I looked up my purchases and - believe it or not - I bought a set of explosives and guard back in the days! Cannot imagine nowadays, or? But this gives me some hope, as we know that guard and explosive are not very rare nowadays...

About the souls: I have also hoarded plenty of everything, materials, souls and fragments (think oldest are valor's) and have only opened a handfull of souls since the last event with double chances as it would be stupid otherwise if you only miss that few chars like me.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    When was the last double chance soul event? If its close i might just wait for that to happen. Im really just wanting a navigator eddie, and during the sacrifice event that dropped additinal gunner character souls i had 2 vortex fills (and keep in mind everything to get to them) and did not get one. I was a bit frustrated.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    When was the last double chance soul event? If its close i might just wait for that to happen. Im really just wanting a navigator eddie, and during the sacrifice event that dropped additinal gunner character souls i had 2 vortex fills (and keep in mind everything to get to them) and did not get one. I was a bit frustrated.
    During the last sac event for gunner classes i got lucky and scored navigator, cyborg, and tailgunner. Defenitly navigator is a boss. I would wait incase there is a double chance. Though i wasnt around for the first.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    You can find this here in the forums and on the official homepage: http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/news/
    but more important - do your homework with the following question: When will the second anniversary be?
    I am looking forward to that! But much more to the gig tomorrow night YEAH!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Any words from the devs on the possibility to increase the character limit? Since I keep some dupes for the gauntlet and one of every character each (including all those one and two star chars), I am constantly "living on the edge"...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    See here, a very recent post about that topic

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, Blade!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily