Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Which character do I skill shard next?

A little help please Troopers !
    It's not all bad that I haven't landed a decent toon in a while, this gives me an opportunity to catch up on skill sharding specific characters I have got.
    I threw the last skill shard in my Magis Lilith today, now I have a few options as to which toon to do next.
    The ones I am thinking about are Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer, Gunner Bat or Warrior Allied Soldier.
    I have a lot of unsharded Eddies too, as well as The Nomad and The Alchemist but my personal opinion of The Alchemist is it's nice to have him in the collection but pretty useless!
    So what's your thoughts?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Of what you've listed I would shard the gunner bat first. (I saved 2 of the 5 I collected). However you stated that you have several unsharded Eddie's, so we would need to know what they are to advise you better.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm I have discussed them along time ago... Samurai, Aces High, Rain Maker, Edward the Great, Viking, Shaman, Visions, Mystic, Carriage Rider, SOL, Mummy, Wickerman, Soldier, Eternity,
    All of them take a gazillion shards before their any good but all are 100% full strength talisman and 5* maxed already...

If I make a prediction on what choices most would say I suspect it might be Visions or Samurai...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hmmm I have discussed them along time ago... Samurai, Aces High, Rain Maker, Edward the Great, Viking, Shaman, Visions, Mystic, Carriage Rider, SOL, Mummy, Wickerman, Soldier, Eternity,
    All of them take a gazillion shards before their any good but all are 100% full strength talisman and 5* maxed already...

If I make a prediction on what choices most would say I suspect it might be Visions or Samurai...
    For me if pvp : SOL,Visions, Samurai,Aces High
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I haven't sharded my SoL and use him very very little in PVP but the difference in damage output on the AoM is huge and well worth sharding it over your Eddies.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I'll apologise in advance must be having a blonde moment what's AoM?

OS
    iOS
    Angel of Mercy... G bat.. strife fear pain mercy

( Happens to all of us )

I'd go with the G Bat or the S Corrupt Rescuer. Both those have great passives.

The SCR will hit AOE very hard at times with skill shards and she removes negative buffs "in round" --- i.e. if she casts Battery and any members are your team are currently stunned meaning they won't get a turn.... they instantly become un-stunned and can perform their turn. I threw Strike talismans on her and used her in PvP with PoM Ed for quite a while.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-13-2018 at 04:59 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Angel of Mercy... G bat.. strife fear pain mercy

( Happens to all of us )

I'd go with the G Bat or the S Corrupt Rescuer. Both those have great passives.

The SCR will hit AOE very hard at times with skill shards and she removes negative buffs "in round" --- i.e. if she casts Battery and any members are your team are currently stunned meaning they won't get a turn.... they instantly become un-stunned and can perform their turn. I threw Strike talismans on her and used her in PvP with PoM Ed for quite a while.
    I have Magis Lilith that cleanses my team in those scenarios and yellow bat takes up too much space for too little gain, he might revive once but then he's just another toon... there's plenty of toons that can revive repeatedly as long as the dead toon isn't permadeathed or doomed.
    But I will probably shard him up simply because the other three bats are...
    I totally agree on the Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer though I have seen her in some 'way up there' PVP teams do massive damage to my team...
    Thanks to all so far on your thoughts b.t.w!

OS
    Android
    Yeah just pack SCR with any talismans that boost HP in some way, since her basic is all related to Max HP (and the number of neg effects on her).

HP Relics also make a big difference here.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Thanks Cef good point! I had not even considered the best talisman to lace her with!
    That said the skill sharding process will be swift SCR only holds 4 shards, then I'll be asking this question all over again...