Farming 3 star colour less talisman upgrades

Hi all,

Lately, especially with the event that just start, we have gotten some new and insanely powerfull talismans. These talismans needs upgrading. My problem is, that no matter what i try to farm i don't seem to have found the right place. I have just done 240 SoT (so i expect approx 25 battles with the SoT gain from the levels) of GoL X obtaining only 6 3* upgrading runes. Hell i've even recieved 3 Zone Talismans in the process! But where do you guys farm there runes? Having 18 of the new talismans to upgrade i was hoping for a bid more than approx 1 in 4 runs.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    I have always farmed Point of No Return in Battlefield and GoF VII and they always seem to drop for me.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I also have hundreds of them, no need to farm anymore. But I think the highest level in the Underworld (madness) you can do on autoplay will help more than BNW.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I farm NothB madness... have a stack of 577 currently. They drop repeatedly in Underworld. I agree with Blade, for 3 star colorless runes.. farm the highest level of Underworld madness you can. BNW is better for the colored runes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I have almost all characters. Any specific you can recommend for Nothb madness?
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Well... Remember relics play a part so I can only post what my experiences are. You may or may not have more or less relics than I do. I autoplay it, so manual should be easier.

Gunner Lilith, Alexander Eddie, and Warrior Lilith will farm it mindlessly and never lose. The Liliths may die when the Beast turns to Assassin, but Alex Ed never even comes close to death.

(Echo talismans on Alex Ed help a great deal - he'll hit the beast twice for 30K damage each time)

You can replace Alex Ed with Clansman or Beast Ed... these win 90-95% of the time. There will be a loss every dozen runs or so. Again, I autoplay.. so on manual it may not be a problem.

Below that... 7Son and PoM can be okay... but only for manual play. They lose too often on autoplay for my taste.

---

I've toyed with swapping 1 or both Liliths out. But to be honest, it's so brainless with Alex Ed I haven't bothered - literally.. hit auto-replay and walk away, no need to worry about any loss.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..