OS
    Android

Unhappy Clansman fury bug

Something very strange jump happened when using Clansman's fury, he just died. 20k of health randomly vanished despite having perfect immortality and angel of mercy's passive. Massive pain because i was just about to clear Garden of Dismay X and levels like this are time consuming and cost lots of sands of time. Any idea why this could have happened? I also had an issue earlier where the game froze after using his fury on the same level.
    Empty-5861
    Champion: Clansman Eddie

OS
    iOS
    You were doomed? Either that, or you were playing BNW, which means it has been buggy/boring/time consuming/irritating/resource sink/shitty from the second it was released. So you better just accept the fact that it will never change and go back to auto-grinding Game of Death so you can get enough yellow Evo Runes to evolve your third set of HORRIFICALLY OP Primordial talisman sets.

I’m leaning toward option two.

OS
    Android
    Think you're right on the option 2, I wasn't doomed or permadeathed, I kept removing negative effect with Clansman's ability. I've actually choosen to opt out of this event because I know I'll never be the best in the arena and don't want night city to be a breeze when it finally come out so I'm staying away from anything too OP. Even Clansman feels like cheating at times, just means I don't spend forever on BNW. Thanks for the response either way.