Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Yeah! I think it would at least be ethical to take the $$$ version off of the store for the non-forum players! but as we see the Noob Frauds don’t give a flying F!

and im sure they will just rudely nerf the shit out of the set and never mention it....”maybe a link to 150 Ironite will do???”
    They need to do something more than they are for sure. 150 ironite or in fact any amount of ironite will not really fix this I dont think.

One thing I would suggest they must do if they decide to nerf it all is that a message must be sent to all players (or those who got a set or more) about what has happened and their response to the mistakes they made. If people paid for it then that is also something that needs to be looked at as well - that, I think, is very different from a customer perspective.

I really just hope they do not do what they are planning to do on the quiet - this needs to be communicated to people for reasons of good customer care and decency. Own to the mistake and fix it in an appropriate way, even if it means them looking to see who got the bug and who did not - I know not everyone got it because I know I did not and what I got was about right and/or possible to get given how they said it would work - though I am not sure of course if I did or did not benefit I do know that I did not get any big bonus or extra sets over what was possible - even if they took a couple tallies off me that would be better than what they are planning.

The bits that I do not get, again, is the lack of comms to players, why the paid for set is still there, why they are planning to nerf, as from what i can see they work as expected - so they really messed up the whole thing as they are working as they are descirbed I think? Why did it take so long to see the problem and to them communicate the potential nerf.

Are the devs going to start a new thread for us all on this or do they plan to send a message to al players or post something on Facebook?

Over and above that - I have notied a few hot fix style updates - what were these for (arena list bug?). Can we be told what thesew mine game updates are about (other than the obvious when a new event starts or if something new is added to the store)?

Why the radio silence on this issue - is it seen as a big thing or is head in the sand time. There 'community team' needs to start workng with the community, while asking for help on the wiki do we not need to see something from them on the 'community' side of it all?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Bug was vortex giving AND instead of OR for talisman quantities, so I got 1,& 2, &3 AND 6 instead of 1,2,3 OR 6 from my 2 vortex pulls within first few minutes of event. I got 12 from 2 vortex, 3 from each tier 7, 2 from each tier 6. Even without the bug I would have gotten 4 sets because I can do another vortex and tier 7s right now. Nerfing these is not fair to those of us who spent mass coin getting them and powering up. I still lose some matches, leave them alone and introduce a countermeasure like turning yellow buffs into,timebombs. Oh they already have that right? These are overpowered, so are other things I do not have like the Beast and recent blue tals giving defensive buff for each hit. The arena play 2 win over powered shit has been escslating with piece,of mind, clansman, the beast, these talismans, chasing off legendary troopers like Slauki. So how do they fix it? Do NOT reduce,power and take away what we have invested in. Offer a next step to overcome this, and charge us to get it, and if,we want to stay competitive we make it happen. Like getting clansman I saced a shitload to stay in the game and he kicks ass. Going old,school with mummy Eddie running shit tale is at the Damned level, no way to compete. Nerfing the good stuff pisses us off, and it should. Offering countermeasures and making us level up makes us happy and makes,NF cash.

No Nerf Please

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Bug was vortex giving AND instead of OR for talisman quantities, so I got 1,& 2, &3 AND 6 instead of 1,2,3 OR 6 from my 2 vortex pulls within first few minutes of event. I got 12 from 2 vortex, 3 from each tier 7, 2 from each tier 6.
    Ohhhhhhh so that's how I ended up with 25 of the things. I guess it's good that I'm not a PvP contender?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I spent real money to complete a set. No nerf please. By the way, what Eddie is above the axis general on the loading screen of the game? The one with the spiked headdress.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I would actually say that any pretense of "balance" in the Arena flew out the window, never to return, the moment they released the relics... but maybe that's just me. ;-)

The new talis were meant to be as they are... we just weren't meant to have this many of them. I invested heavilly in these talismans too, and maxed 3 of the 5 sets I dropped (and was in the process of maxing a fourth) and I will be furious when they are nerfed, no doubt... but I won't be surprised. As someone alluded to earlier in this thread: just one more nail in the coffin.
    Maybe you are right, but relics never enabled me to win a match against a top 100 player with one swish of Warrior Liliths arm. Primordial Talismans did. At least with relics there was some sense to it. At the start I only faced teams with little or no relics. The match making system seemed to avoid the players with huge loads of relics. Only when I climbed up the ranks and when I earnt more IC did I face them a lot. These new Primordial Talismans has just turned it into a lottery of who gets luck with the Yellow Buffs.

But any pretence of balance has been going since the release of relics, ridiculously over powered furies, pay to win talismans and now these Talismans just mean it’s well and truly fucked.

I’ll be Disappointed when they are nerfed, as much as I understand the decision, but not furious. It’s only a game.

OS
    Android
    There are counters to the primordial talismans. Valor talismans, visions Eddie, and rainmaker Eddie are just a few examples.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I spent real money to complete a set. No nerf please. By the way, what Eddie is above the axis general on the loading screen of the game? The one with the spiked headdress.
    Oh they will - because that is the attitude of this company. NF never ever took responsibility for the mess they created. Well the threw the dogs a bone once in a while (a bit of free inronite) but that's it. Usins the user base as beta testers since two years and the software is more alpha then ever.

Lags, crashes, stuttering, jitter and what is NF doing? More carrots dangling in front of the players - because that's where the money is. Focussing on new players you know ... soon soon soon soon sooooooon
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    There are counters to the primordial talismans. Valor talismans, visions Eddie, and rainmaker Eddie are just a few examples.
    And how often do those counters work? One round? Fix this crapfest already, so tired of facing the same team over and over having to fight 2-4 times to get a win. Pretty sure I am the only person in the top 25 who doesn’t have them. Like I said it wouldn’t be a problem so much if the stacking wasn’t so bad.

In the past when a character was considered over powered and dominating the Arena it was hard but could be over come because it was one character not 3-4 characters that continually dominate the match. Vhe was one character and you still had to support him with three others that could be defeated. Same with Visions, same with Iron Eddie, same with ACR, same with Sentinel Mayan Priestess. Its only one character so its not a game breaker.

These talimans however make it to where almost no one can overcome them because its 3-4 characters stacking buffs and debuffs at no cost. I saw someone with a Gunner Sandworm last night in their Primordial build. I am curious to know how teams fair against other Primordial teams? Whats your win ratio?

Another issue I have noticed is that if you have AoM and he has passive diable on when an ally is killed it won’t revive. I understand that BUT I cannot revive those characters even with Sentinel Lillith. Every time it has happened I checked to make sure permadeath was not on the character who died. So that adds to even more frustration.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-21-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Running 4 sets got me 39% defense wins so far and I lose matches against gunner lilith, pom eddie teams so there are plenty of counters to these. Random unpredictable buffs and vulnerability to pom fury and gunner lilith handicap the benefit of multiple yellow buffs. Strategy is still very present in PvP, just changed again. Sometimes I have to switch teams to non primordials like clansman and lilith to bypass this buff handicap. Nerfing these will anger players who invested in acquiring and powering them, they should leave them be and introduce other obstacles to using them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    so tired of facing the same team over and over having to fight 2-4 times to get a win.
    I have noticed that when I start climbing up past 100 or so the teams start to be more and more the same anyway. For the past long while it's been the case for me that as I crawl up the ranks during whatever event the top tiers are either the same, or slight variations on the same theme with very few exceptions. To me that has always been a drawback to PVP. It really gets boring fighting the same team over and over.
    When I first started there was more variation in teams, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
    Whether they fix this or not I don't expect the top tiers to suddenly start having more variation in the teams. There will always be a new meta that the top teams will migrate to after each update.