Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Gods of Powerslave Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The fifth and final Gods of Powerslave event will end on September 1st, 5 PM PT. Make sure if you want to purchase a God of Powerslave with Nebu Fragments you do it before the fifth event ends!

The Gods of Powerslave is a summer-long series of events that will each have the collectable debut of one of the five Gods of Powerslave.

For each of these Gods, you can earn them in one of three ways that are listed below.

Earn from Event Souls

Each God will debut with an Event Soul that is the only soul with randomized rewards they can be earned from. In addition, this soul will also only be available for the event that God debuts in.

For example, Goddess Aset is only available from the Nile Soul, which can only be earned during the Divine Tribute event.

Purchase with Nebu Fragments

Each god can also be earned by spending a tribute of Nebu Fragments. These fragments are earned in one of two ways:

• Every event soul for a God of Powerslave will drop 10 Nebu Fragments (in addition to whatever character it rewards)
    • Certain events will also have Nebu Fragments you can earn directly

Once you accumulate 500 Nebu Fragments, you’ll have enough to be able to purchase any available God of Powerslave from the Store. Each God will be added to the store to be purchased with Nebu Fragments once it debuts in its own event. However, the option to purchase a God with Nebu Fragments (and the ability to earn more Nebu Fragments) will end at the end of the fifth and final Gods of Powerslave event.

IMPORTANT: Nebu Fragments can also be used to make Nebu Souls, which will drop a random Gold Idol (1★, 3★, or 5★). Gold Idols will give you gold when sold, but cannot be used to purchase the Gods of Powerslave. Converting Nebu Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid spending your Nebu Fragments in that manner unless you’re not interested in purchasing the Gods with Nebu Fragments.

For example, Nile Souls are a Gods of Powerslave event soul (for Goddess Aset). You’ll get 10 Nebu Fragments for each Nile Soul opened. Even if you don’t get enough to purchase Goddess Aset directly during the Divine Tribute event, those Nebu Fragments can be saved up to purchase Goddess Aset (or a different God of Powerslave) later during the Gods of Powerslave Mega-Event, and other events will add to your stockpile of Nebu Fragments.

Purchase with Frontier Coins

The 5 Gods will not be available in normal souls, but will be available for individual purchase for Frontier Coins. However, they will not be available to purchase by this method until the final Gods of Powerslave event is over. We will make it very clear when the “last call” for earning the Gods via the other methods is, and thus when the option for purchasing with Frontier Coins will begin.

The price is not yet determined, but is likely to be more expensive than most characters that are currently available to be purchased for Frontier Coins.

For example, if after the end of the fifth Gods of Powerslave event you’re missing 3 of the 5 Gods, you’ll be able to slowly build up your Frontier Coins from opening Trooper Souls, opening Eternity Souls, opening Lilith Souls, and from events, and then use those coins to purchase a missing God of Powerslave.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 08-26-2018 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Updated for info on last Powerslave event

OS
    Android
    Hopefully not as expensive as Alexander Eddie amiright guys? Haha. This event sounds like a treat and I'm glad there's a guaranteed way of getting them after the event ends. Great job guys :^)

By the way, so by what you mean by these event souls that will earn you Nebu fragments, do you mean the Nile Souls? Because I bought one soul and didn't get any Nebu fragments when I put it in the Book of Souls,
    Last edited by Amarthir; 06-19-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

We've just noticed an issue with the Nile Souls not awarding the Nebu Fragments. We have temporarily removed them (and the other items available for Gold) from the Store until we can push a server to ensure Nebu Fragments are being awarded correctly. That should take a couple hours. We'll update this thread once that server is live!

You will still be able to get Nile Soul Fragments from Skull Quests, Precious Soul Fragments from the Cosmos, and complete the bonus Event Challenges to earn Seventh Son Eddie Fragments.

If you happen to earn a full Nile Soul before we can push that server, just hold off on opening it until that fix goes out.

If you have already opened a Nile Soul, please contact our support team either using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email us directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com, and they'll ensure you receive your Nebu Fragments.

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Will Precious Soul Frags still drop in Cosmos?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Will Precious Soul Frags still drop in Cosmos?
    Yes.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    So these Gods won’t drop from regular Souls ( Rare Souls, Rare Coloured and Legendary Souls) am I correct in reading?

Will only ever be available in the 3 ways listed here?

Also, for the 7th Son Frag is says ‘Spend X in Gold in Stores’ and when I click ‘Go’ it takes me to My Team. I’ve powered up Characters and Talismans but it still lists me as spending 0. What do I actually have to spend my gold on?
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 06-19-2018 at 01:35 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Can't find any of the gold items to purchase in the store for Aset.

OS
    iOS
    The items available for gold purchase have been temporarily removed from the store...just wait until it’s updated/fixed, should be soon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So these Gods won’t drop from regular Souls ( Rare Souls, Rare Coloured and Legendary Souls) am I correct in reading?

Will only ever be available in the 3 ways listed here?

Also, for the 7th Son Frag is says ‘Spend X in Gold in Stores’ and when I click ‘Go’ it takes me to My Team. I’ve powered up Characters and Talismans but it still lists me as spending 0. What do I actually have to spend my gold on?
    I got the fragments from those gold event items that are now gone. So I guess wait till those are back.

So, when you guys say all summer, is this an event that will run for multiple months? Or just 5 weeks. Because I doubt one week would be enough for some people to have a shot at getting Aset considering you only get Nile Fragments from Skull Quests..
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Blah Blah Blah....Same ol crap inclusive with buggs

New Content or GTFO!