Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    same as catedral souls event,don't expect red eyes...

OS
    Android
    55 vs. 140 is quite disappointing. So tomorrow will be my lucky day... hopefully
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You all are complaining but NF has finally given a direct path to get the specific character.. Nebu frags. This is MUCH better than only having the random chance of a drop.

I'm not saying things are perfect, but come on, this is a step in the right direction. It effectively limits the number of souls you need to convert in order to get the featured character. I bitch a lot.... I know... but all the recent frags for characters are an improvement -- even if I don't need the characters.
    I agree. When clansman came out I burned almost all of my saved ironite for a total of 65 - 70 or so souls and still don't have one. At least this way I know after 50 no matter how bad my luck is I get the advertised character. If I get it in fewer I get that happy sense of accomplishing something completely irrelevant in life, if not I have a choice to keep going or not based on my personal spending/gambling desire.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    same as catedral souls event,don't expect red eyes...
    I'm in total agreement and even if you do get red eyes the chances of snagging the goddess are remote, have you had a look at how many 4* or 5* characters you could potentially get?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Fun thing to note, the FB page posted a roadmap of these events, with the current event as first. The rest are covered in faded hieroglyphics, each of which symbolize the new god to be released.

Name:  IMG_20180619_172729.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  197.0 KB

I was sort of able to figure out the gods. Following Aset, they appear to be Sekhmet, Horus, Osiris, and Set. Should be fun to have these guys in the game, I'm thinking about re-installing and testing my luck...
    Last edited by MisterEly; 06-20-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Bought 30 souls and got Aset. She's pretty cool, her skills have insane scaling so be sure to shard her up as soon and you can and watch her numbers bounce. Her fury seems like basically the Clairvoyant fury but with extra buffs and no damage to the enemy.

I have like, 310 Nebu fragments that I didn't have to spend so I'm looking forward to seeing the next God :^)

So I have to point this out, getting fragments that will guarantee you the highlight character soul after purchasing a number of event souls is a GREAT idea, it actually gives you something for your troubles.
    "I bought 40 souls, but I didn't get the character. But hey it's okay because if I get a couple more I'll have the character I want guaranteed"
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    What else was changed with all those updates yesterday?

For me it was today like I was playinmg with L1 1* toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    500 Nebu fragments for Aset?Only Nile souls give nebu fragments?
    Nile Souls (and each future Gods of Powerslave event soul) will provide Nebu Fragments. You will also be able to earn Nebu Fragments from other events over the summer.

Be sure to hold on to those Nebu Frags until the final Gods of Powerslave event concludes!

OS
    Android
    I Like it a lot clear path to get desire toon

Banned
    Yeah, in 5 years we will get that shit, that is so ridiculous.

It is as ridiculous as the none existing defense bonus.

NF do you think we are 3 year old stupid idiots?

If you get forced to show your sourcecode, then your fraud at the players hopefully will cost you a lot of money.