Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Fun thing to note, the FB page posted a roadmap of these events, with the current event as first. The rest are covered in faded hieroglyphics, each of which symbolize the new god to be released.

I was sort of able to figure out the nunvh Following Aset, they appear to be Sekhmet, Horus, Osiris, and Set. Should be fun to have these guys in the game, I'm thinking about re-installing and testing my luck...
    Heh, I was just looking up the heiroglyphs to do the same thing! Nice job!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I like the idea of the event.

50 nile souls guarante the goddess aset.

Personaly I think 50 souls is too much, because we will get only 5^10 souls this week (based in the drops so far).

But now are a guaranted way, and that is a evololution.

So, congrats to NF staff!

Actualy, I was even thinking in purchase some ironite. With this thought in mind, I put the game in auto-play and come out granting my dog a walk.

When I come back an hour latter, realized that the game freazes in the very first round.

No money in the game for a while....

OS
    Android
    i spent a 10-pack souls on 2 devices and got isis on one device. Her final stats seem to become good. Some heavy life, plus the blue slots scream for a soul set. (maybe a blue 6-set talismans is coming next?)

I'm excited for the coming gods... but who is it? In pwerslave (plus skull quest), we have: sekmeth, isis and horus, but that's 3 of 5 to come. Who am i missing?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

So I have to point this out, getting fragments that will guarantee you the highlight character soul after purchasing a number of event souls is a GREAT idea, it actually gives you something for your troubles.
    "I bought 40 souls, but I didn't get the character. But hey it's okay because if I get a couple more I'll have the character I want guaranteed"
    I cannot fully agree on that. In general it's nice to have a guaranteed reward. But to me it sounds like a trap to give people a "supposedly reasonable reason" to buy 40 event souls.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    atleast the souls have a good droprate it feels. got 9 souls, a dupe nomand and wickerman for me..

OS
    iOS
    there is no character that i will use 2000+ ironite to find him,if they give two Alexander Eddies for 2000ironite i will say no thanks!
    For me great event is if garanted character is requires under 500 ironite!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i spent a 10-pack souls on 2 devices and got isis on one device. Her final stats seem to become good. Some heavy life, plus the blue slots scream for a soul set. (maybe a blue 6-set talismans is coming next?)

I'm excited for the coming gods... but who is it? In pwerslave (plus skull quest), we have: sekmeth, isis and horus, but that's 3 of 5 to come. Who am i missing?
    How do people use two devices? Does that mean they have two accounts?
    I have the game on two devices android and iOS but only one account, if I open the game on one it cannot be open on the other, it just locks up...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Rags you can make many new accounts on ios(i think it's also possible with android)
    just log out,restart game and make new with email

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Rags you can make many new accounts on ios(i think it's also possible with android)
    just log out,restart game and make new with email
    That's cool but you can't combine the result can you? which means you've got twice the work I guess, except that you can run both devices at the same time... one's enough for me but thank you for the explanation.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Getting trolled SOOOO hard on those precious souls... 5x1 star hearts, 1x3 star idol and the rest of the Nile souls are junk... Trololololololol