Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sooo the week with 10x Chance Skillshards Satellite 15 comes to an end..
    It was AWESOME, yesterday i got my FIRST Skillshard. :3
    All in all it was a great thing, i got 1.., in words ONE Skillshard for at least 3-5 times minimum per day Sat.-15..

Let's say 3x Sat.-15 per day are in a week 21 -> ONE Skillshard..,
    And i was for sure 3-5 times per day opening Satellite 15.., mmh and ONE Skillshard for 10x Chance... Nice.

Sorry but this shows once more how low droprates are.., but now they REALLY show us how LOW the droprates are (maybe somthing about 0,01%-0,1%? i mean.., 0,1% x 10 = 1%).., the same for the Event souls., except you buy you ass off for them.., but still then you need a LOT OF LUCK... ^^'
    But thanks for THE SKILLSHARD. xD

Yeah and no Event Char btw. ^.^ None from Nile Souls, none from the Anniversary Souls (i bought 14 souls extra to the free from Event Challenges with Ironite), and none from Destrution Souls..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-14-2018 at 08:40 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Sooo the week with 10x Chance Skillshards Satellite 15 comes to an end..
    It was AWESOME, yesterday i got my FIRST Skillshard. :3
    Oh man you’re really lucky! I opened every possible Sat15 this week and I got 0 of them. In words: ZERO, NONE, NOTHING! This feels like going to a birthday party and not even getting a piece of the cake! And ofc also no god or other event char for me, although I spent nearly all my ironit (about 3k, will keep some for the next three gods I won’t get). Great job NF! After Cyborg Monday and Immortal Event 2018 this is the next step to bring the game down!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Same luck with the event souls as you guys. But I've kind of gotten used to it. Regarding the skilll shards though I have to say I've had some luck this week. Several have dropped from SQ's and Sat15. It is too late for this part of the event, but I wish you good luck for the rest of this months event. ☺

OS
    Android
    I got 2 Skill Shards during the week from the satellite... Not good but the worst thing is (as mentioned by others before) that we now know how extremely low the drop rate really is. There would have been other options, like double selling prices for our items for example.
    But let's put our view in front, as the next 2 bonbons will be much better! If they repeat what we already had in the past, we will get double chance for 4+5* chars from souls the one week and BNW with 6x drop chance for Talis the other one. Fingers crossed!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    For me the only skill shard I got was from a skull quest. It was the only one.

OS
    iOS
    Well I pulled to skill shards form Sat15 this week so far... maybe 1 more return before the rollover. Better than 0 anyway
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Can we expect the next Event with the reset? Or will it start like usually with the warrior lol dungeon?
    What u think guys?

I hope they keep someone there to smack the servers every time they start to AMPy

It’s called Assassin something. So I hope the event will be starting tomorrow
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    I can't believe I ended up with only 222 wins in the arenas, no thanks for having "no revenge" on all pvp losses through out Friday and Saturday...
    Burned a lot of ironite to no effect.
    3 wins short of finally being able to get SSE...