Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    nice, the last god event is a sacrifing event. very happy about that

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    nice, the last god event is a sacrifing event. very happy about that
    I also have high hopes for that part as I did not get one of the 3 gods until now. Without paying for souls I now finally have more than 500 frags to get one god, but I will wait to see what will come and especially how the sacrifice event will work! Fingers crossed!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I am holding off on spending NEBU frags - hopefully it all becomes clear over the coming weeks as to what else we might get. I think all three current gods have strong points in the right team - Horus is decent and certainly the one that is a bit more of a challenge but so far none of the three cause major issues or are game changers - I can see them all working well in PVE and Gauntlet though and woul dlike them all at some point just for the collection!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Where is the August Tuning teaser?

OS
    Android
    Yeah.., today i had a bit of luck.., what is really rare for me in this game.. xD Only patience helps me.
    Got my last missing Lilith.., the first Lilith i wanted to have was Sentinel, which i bought when they arrived.., this was the only Lilith i bought with Frontier Coins..,
    But every other Lilith i got out of the Souls., i had NO DUPE Lilith.., this is really rare i think.., but really awesome.

But for Event Souls.., i never got an Event Character out of it..,
    The last Event i missed because i couldn't update the game, because i have no google store.., and the update for this game wasn't out..

In 41 LOL Runs i have all the Event Challenges.
    We will see what the Lanner Souls will bring me.., i'm not that optimistic.. xD Because EVERY Event Soul gave me shit...
    But i'm lucky.., my Lilith Collection is complete. :3

Edit:
    I got my 6 Set Talis.
    And all the Lanner Souls from Event Challenges gave me 3* Crap.., (i thought while typing xD)
    And accidently i claimed one Nebu Soul after tap tap tap for the Lanner Soul fragments... -.-
    now i am again at 340 Nebu fragments... -.-

Edit edit:
    OOOK while i was typing this and bit angry that i stupidly claimed one Nebu soul.., i threw the last 3 Lanner Souls to the BoS.., AND i got HORUS! This is the first time i got an Event char from Event Souls..,
    Damn today i was the lucky one.., the last missing Lilith and Horus.., 100 Nebu fragments wasted but HEY.., NICE..

Maybe the number three is my lucky one today.., i love this number for so long, i don't know why, but it is like my favorite color green.
    Horus is the third god in this game and it is sentinel class and the new set is awesome, i waited for it since it was mentioned in the update changes.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 08-01-2018 at 08:28 PM.

OS
    Android
    I have the feel, the Eternal Talis don't work right?
    Or do i don't get it right?

I have Gunner Lilith in my Team and her passive increases the duration of beneficial effects by one turn.., but it only works for Immortality and Endure of the set.., but not for the invulnerability shields at the start of the battle.. shouldn't the shields be extended too?

OS
    iOS
    anyone with two sets eternal talismans?I am thinking to run for second set...or not?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    anyone with two sets eternal talismans?I am thinking to run for second set...or not?
    i have one set but didn't use it for now
    Why 2 set?
    It works only on a character with 6 green slot and with atk stat, not many good have that
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    i am using on assassin Lilith,still trsting in pvp...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am using on assassin Lilith,still trsting in pvp...
    i think you want to say nightmare (3 set ass ) and not eternal ( 6 set green ) no ?
    I play all troopers all days.