Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

But aside from that, looks like perhaps an error in the skill description of Set. His power move says it grants him an extra turn but in the game, no such description exists.
    Confirmed here. No extra turn after power move of Set.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    First soul dropped get Set..weird
    Well I exchanged 14.. no Set.. then used the Nebu fragments to get him.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-17-2018 at 01:33 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    On this levels you can see the normal behavior of talismans, unlike PvP fuck fest.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Who has beaten the madness level of set betrayal? How did you do it? I played with fully sharded and maxed players (beast Eddie, navigator, storm and other maxed toons) and lost miserably. None of my strike, echo it other talismans seem to work. I never seem to get enough power to get my special attacks. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I also didn't get my daily rewards today. I can't justify continuing
    this event,whenn I am unable to clear a level with my best players. Advice needed...

OS
    iOS
    I ran it fine, on auto-play, with Tailgunner, G CothD, Prisoner, G Lilith (for Gunner achievement - Primordials on CotD and Prisoner though)... or... Alex Ed, Asset, G Lilith/Sehkmet, Prisoner, just to beat it. Also used a couple trooper Doomsdays for the Gunner runs.. he was better, but I don't have Doomsday.

I haven't tried the Magus class yet.

I've tried Sentinel (PoM/Visions, S Lilith, S Currput Rescuer, S Undead Rescuer) set but can't find a good team where everyone survives. I can win with this set, but eventually one of them is dead. Still trying some characters.

I think Relics may have a great deal to do with how easy or difficult it may be to beat.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-17-2018 at 03:29 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I ran it fine, on auto-play, with Tailgunner, G CothD, Prisoner, G Lilith (for Gunner achievement - Primordials on CotD and Prisoner though)... or... Alex Ed, Asset, G Lilith/Sehkmet, Prisoner, just to beat it. Also used a couple trooper Doomsdays for the Gunner runs.. he was better, but I don't have Doomsday.

I haven't tried the Magus class yet.

I've tried Sentinel (PoM/Visions, S Lilith, S Currput Rescuer, S Undead Rescuer) set but can't find a good team where everyone survives. I can win with this set, but eventually one of them is dead. Still trying some characters.

I think Relics may have a great deal to do with how easy or difficult it may be to beat.
    Notice that the Sentinel and Magus challenges pertain to Normal and Hard difficulty, respectively (not Madness).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I've done the sentinal challenge. POM, S Lilith, S corrupt rescuer and S valkyrie, no problem with anyone coming close to dying. My sentinal relics are lacking compared to the other classes.

I beat madness with POM or SSE, w lilith, prisoner, and g cotd. Prisoners passive seemed to help.

OS
    iOS
    I beat madness with Navigator Eddie with primordial, the clairvoyant with destiny and advantage, Horus with eternals, and Wickerman with strike and advantage, on auto play, I have some relics but none of them higher than lvl 3

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Notice that the Sentinel and Magus challenges pertain to Normal and Hard difficulty, respectively (not Madness).
    Ha! That'll make it better. Thanks for pointing that out before I burned through everything

And yeah.. PoM, S Corrupt Rescuer, S Lilith, S Undead Rescuer makes quick work of the Normal difficulty on autoplay.

Magus : 7Son, Asset, M Undead Rescuer, Clarvoyant
    Last edited by Yup; 08-17-2018 at 04:34 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I beat madness then ran 20 on auto with W Lilith (Piercing, Advantage, Guardian), Clansman (Immortal, Guard), Prisoner (Primordial) and Golden Pharaoh Dog (Health, Energy). No problems, all wins, everybody alive.

Edit: For the Magus on Hard I went Carriage Rider (Holy, Life, Health), COTD (Cyclone, Energy), Lady Azov (Vampiric, Energy), Lilith (Enduring, Force).
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-17-2018 at 04:24 AM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Good work Stormseye! I dropped my first 4 x treachery souls and I got him too!
    Already powered up and 5* talisman in place but I might change these as I discover his strengths a bit better, no shards yet..
    So I'm only missing the last event god, probably get him with the Nebu frags depending on no.5 God, personally I wasn't overly impressed with Horus anyway, yes he does seem to always be the last to fall in the arena but he doesn't do a lot of damage in fact he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag in my opinion.

I always eat my words further down the road though...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan