Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    its still hard to get one of the gods. you have to get 50! souls for one. maybe for the other gods will be new ways to get em..

OS
    Android
    For a little over 24 hours I think, the sac event is over layed with the current event.
    Part of the current event is to meet the ultimate requirement of spending 1.8M gold in store, there is a myriad of worth while things to purchase, skill shards x 3 daily, 50 Lilith shards daily etc
    So if you think about it farming your choice of cosmos level seems worth it with the high drop rates of precious soul frags.

Most of the precious souls I have collected have been 3 * gold idols, it does not take long to accumulate a lot of gold and meet the requirements, get the in store stuff you can use and a small chance of filling another vortex before the sac event ends, also 50 Lilith shards per day, you only have to farm 1M gold, buy your 50 per day over ten days you have a Lilith soul, save it for the next sac event or keep her either way you get another 100 frontier coins to use when it suits you.

This alone is worth while, 3 x skill shards is a good one too, you can creep towards another long term challenge as well, there does not seem to be a down side at the moment last night I used 120 ironite on a matter of life and death, I raised more gold- purchased the one off ironite packs, and ended up with more ironite than I started with and at least the same gold I started with.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    looks like they disable red eyes for me,15 nile souls and all 3 star garbage...

OS
    Android
    shit loot like always no surprise for me, i will not loot her like all events of the year
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Actually I was lucky enough to get her from one of the Nile souls, even if I only opened a few.. So never say never!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Actually I was lucky enough to get her from one of the Nile souls, even if I only opened a few.. So never say never!
    for me yes
    I play all troopers all days.