Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    If you are new to the game, simply quit. Whole game has become P2W and without luck all effort is useless.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    That's what I'm talking about.

I don't have an Eddie powerful enough to attack with like POM, SSE, IE, Clansman....... I'm not talking about attacking "money players"...... I mean the regular old joe's around the 1900-2100 range that are handing my ass to me with their defense now.....
    It's tough to win in the higher ranks without the characters that strip off golden buffs. I don't consider myself a serious PVP contender - I can get into the top 250 if I spend some Ironite. However, my attack team harvests a decent amount of Iron Coins:

Speed of Light Eddie: Enduring, Angel
    Blue Lilith: Soul, True
    Astra: Strike, Immortal
    Gunner CotD: Primordial (was Fate, Chance)

I recently got an Iron Eddie and a Red Lilith, so I'll work them into the mix soon. Astra tears apart toons with blue buffs, but once the gold buffs start showing up (which is...er...now...and everywhere) she's a liability.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    It's tough to win in the higher ranks without the characters that strip off golden buffs. I don't consider myself a serious PVP contender - I can get into the top 250 if I spend some Ironite. However, my attack team harvests a decent amount of Iron Coins:

Speed of Light Eddie: Enduring, Angel
    Blue Lilith: Soul, True
    Astra: Strike, Immortal
    Gunner CotD: Primordial (was Fate, Chance)

I recently got an Iron Eddie and a Red Lilith, so I'll work them into the mix soon. Astra tears apart toons with blue buffs, but once the gold buffs start showing up (which is...er...now...and everywhere) she's a liability.
    Cool! Thanks for some input....

Unfortunately, no Astra and no Blue Lillith.... I'll keep trying though.... Maybe someday the odds will be in my favor and I'll pull any of the toons that I'm missing to be able to make use of them....
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    Cool! Thanks for some input....

Unfortunately, no Astra and no Blue Lillith.... I'll keep trying though.... Maybe someday the odds will be in my favor and I'll pull any of the toons that I'm missing to be able to make use of them....
    Before I started using Blue Lilith, I was using the Green Bat (plus his power ability). You'll also see Red Undead Rescuers with Steel talismans. The strategy is the same: use a toon with the Block passive and some form of not-dying ability to handle the incoming wave of damage.

Speed of Light Eddie is useful for being able to strip off blue buffs, plus his Heal, plus extending effect duration with his Fury. His attack that blocks beneficial effects is very helpful for shutting down the Ghost from Soul talismans. Overall, he's a very handy Eddie. Well, until the gold buffs start showing up. Then you'll need Visions Eddie or such.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    If you are new to the game, simply quit. Whole game has become P2W and without luck all effort is useless.
    Well this seems true even with my kind of players wit couple of years and +150 100 lv toons with no intention of usin 50 eur per week with this game. This is not about being Iron Maiden - fun for everyone - anymore.

I just counted that in order to win 300 matches in this nev pvp challenge, I’m supposed to use 5-6 hours per day grinding the arena and buy a shitload of ironite.

As a protest I suggest that everyone puts their crappiest Eddie tomstand alone in their defence. TAKE IT TO THE MAN!

OS
    iOS
    sad thing is if we all quit game,devs will still do the same things...i am starting to think they are all bots not humans...

OS
    Android
    Energy and immunity are the keys for me.
    Steal all the energy from the opponent and you can defeat him, with a well-balanced team.
    My go-to team for PVP is Visions Eddie with Energy and Angel, Pharaoh Dog with Energy and Angel, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer with Energy and explosive (this one's a killer!) and whatever seems necessary to do the job as 4th team member. Mostly Assassin CR, sometimes GCotD with the new 6-piece Gunner Talismans.
    With a few perfect hits, the opponent is left with 3 energy per round. The dog can either cast immunity and heal or you can collect all debuffs with SCR and dish out atomic-level destruction since it deals more damage with each debuff currently on it.
    Works fine against most teams except some strong Warrior-based ones.
    HP relics are maxed, so +80%, just like you have.
    I do have PoM, I don't have SSE, Clansman, Beast or the other ones. I only use PoM from time to time, but just for fun. I never found him essential.